39 members have voted

1. 1. Murray or Walter?

• Murray
    • Walter

This had to be done

you like a poll

walter for me , he is the manager , he has spent £6.5m already

he has bid £3m for Davis and £1.5m for Shittu

so he has had a fair amount of money to play with , but up until now he has produced no top signings , IMO

I think it is premature to be blaming anyone at this stage but I would say Murray. He controls the money and no one else.

murray has released funds to smith

we have signed players and are still offering fees for others

if you think murray was going to release £15m-£20m for him to spend , you would be dreaming

The weather has been shite this summer you got to blame somebody, so who's fault is it Wattie or SDM's ? :sherlock:

I blame Bain, he has overused the sun

Good shout dirty selfish useless bastard keepin all the sun for himself ! :sherlock:

both, murray should be giving more cash............

smith, if he know there was a limited budget he should have spent more wisely on positions that needed better quality ie. midfield ( and that was before ferguson got injured ) a right back

stead he buys 3 more strikers

At the end of the day Murray has made over 6million quid available (so far) for WS. Murray isn't the one buying the players Waldo is.

So i went for waldo.

BUT

We have no idea who waldo has tried to sign... He could have tried to sign some players of decent quality but they don't want to come/not enough money. But from the players we've been linked with or in talks with have been very poor so far.

This had to be done

The summer transfer window is far from over - so how can anyone reasonably ask where to apportion blame for things that have not even happened yet?

No one could. So, not only did this not have to be done, it's entirely unreasonable and (at best) looks mischievous and makes you come across as a diddy.

Unless you want to tell us that you can see into the future. Then at lest we'll know you're radio-rental instead of just a diddy.

Not voting - whats wrong with the summer - are Smith or Murray to blame for the weather cause it would be unrealistic to judge them on anything else, like transfers, before either the end of the transfer window - OR in fact the end of next season when we see what the team does. You are starting the blame game far to soon.

21 votes for walter? pish. If Murray would free up the 20 odd millll that walter deserves after taking a VERY average team to a european final then he might be able to afford davis (for example). Do you people think walter wants to hold out on these new signings? Murray is quite content to re-align his back pockets and buy 2 million duds..

quite surprised at the votes for walter tbh, £6 million is not enough money imo, what happened to the money left over in january, the hutton transfer and the european run ?

Why are we all panicking. The transfer window is not closed yet. Lots of the big european teams have yet to make signings of any note. It's not as if the green troop have been splashing the cash either.

Surely this poll would be more appropriate once the window is closed.

So for now I won't vote for either.

I also wont vote for the moment, however, i dont see the harm in voicing our opinion on our clubs summer work come September the first.

My take on the situation so far is that we've brought in 3 strikers, none who (imo) will make a drastic change to the current set up. As i say though, theres a long way to go and we should wait until the end of the window before having a go at the hierarchy.

Smith knows he needs to bring quality in. The ship has been steadied, he cant let it get lost at sea.

Why are we all panicking. The transfer window is not closed yet. Lots of the big european teams have yet to make signings of any note. It's not as if the green troop have been splashing the cash either.

Surely this poll would be more appropriate once the window is closed.

So for now I won't vote for either.

The difference is they don't have important CL qualifiers coming up in less than a week. We do and we have only signed players for a position that least needed strengthening, whereas we have positions that cry out for a quality player.

I won't blame anybody now however, our first competitive match has yet to start and Walter knows we need quality in midfield. There's still enough time for people to jump on his back when the season has started, we don't play well and lose.

We are the people.

21 votes for walter? pish. If Murray would free up the 20 odd millll that walter deserves after taking a VERY average team to a european final then he might be able to afford davis (for example). Do you people think walter wants to hold out on these new signings? Murray is quite content to re-align his back pockets and buy 2 million duds..

you expect rangers to spend £20m to try and win the SPL , there is no chance of that , rangers are a business , there is no huge financial gain in winning the league , only qualification to the CL

murray will never release £20m to try and win a 2 horse race like the SPL

also i would never give WS £20m , he would sign very average workmanlike players , that we could never sell on again