Training Day

Only a few hundred fans their.

Cousin never trained? was introduced to the fans and left..

Anyone know what could be going on their.

if he was introduced then left, he might have picked up an injury, just a guess.

Hopefully he is moving on though.

I went. I just thought Cousin had a wee injury <cr>

Training was great, and Big Lee hit the crossbar in the crossbar challenge :lol:

Madjid Bougherra was brought out to get a clap, he's a big skinny fucker. Boyd and Velicka both scored hat-tricks in the training games. Miller looked very sharp, and probably the fittest of all our players. I didn't like him, but I think he's won me over.

It must hurt being second best, must hart about as much as a session with your priest. Scummy bastard.

HAHA THE IRONY 4 INA ROW COMING SOON YA ORANGE h** BASTARD. AWAY AND GET ABUSED AFF YER GRANDMASTER

At least we dont get abused of our grandmother.

You are an unwanted child you.

Hope you get hit by a bus :)

It must hurt being second best, must hart about as much as a session with your priest. Scummy bastard.

HAHA THE IRONY 4 INA ROW COMING SOON YA ORANGE h** BASTARD. AWAY AND GET ABUSED AFF YER GRANDMASTER

Go worship your kiddy fiddling NAZI pope you piece of fucking scum.

Is that you Jim Torbett? How many children today? I am sure Big Jock is smiling upon you.

hey timmy your team that boring you have to look up a rangers website now that is sad get a life ya fat tattie munching mhank

god bless the queen :unionflag:

Youv a better chance of getting abused by one of your dirty beasts fucking retard.

Training was great, and Big Lee hit the crossbar in the crossbar challenge :lol:

Madjid Bougherra was brought out to get a clap, he's a big skinny fucker. Boyd and Velicka both scored hat-tricks in the training games. Miller looked very sharp, and probably the fittest of all our players. I didn't like him, but I think he's won me over.

You're easily pleased. After one training session and you like him. He's failed at every club he's been at and it will be the same here. "Oh but he had a good training session". Get a grip.

You're easily pleased. After one training session and you like him. He's failed at every club he's been at and it will be the same here. "Oh but he had a good training session". Get a grip.

I was at the game on Wednesday, unlike you who sat in the house, I saw him then - and he was the best player on the park bar one. Sasa being that man. He is trying his hardest, and it's paying off. If he is showing this level of commitment I'm happy to give him a chance. Sorry if I'm not as stubborn as you.

I was at the game on Wednesday, unlike you who sat in the house, I saw him then - and he was the best player on the park bar one. Sasa being that man. He is trying his hardest, and it's paying off. If he is showing this level of commitment I'm happy to give him a chance. Sorry if I'm not as stubborn as you.

:clap:

I totally disagree, I was also not in the house but in my usual seat in the Broomloan front. I thought he was largely poor with decent movement at times.