Will Kenny Miller start the next game?

Stardog

Will Kenny Miller start the next game?  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Will Kenny Miller start the next game?

• YES
    • NO

Velicka and Boyd could hand in performances in training this week that would make the likes of Di Stefano and Pele look poor yet Miller would still be given the nod ahead of them.

Velicka and Boyd could hand in performances in training this week that would make the likes of Di Stefano and Pele look poor yet Miller would still be given the nod ahead of them.

However Boyd is a lazy bastard in training and generally hasn't looked very sharp during pre season at all. Miller on the other hand is doing well so far and if played as part of a front two will do well, he isnt a natural finisher but he is a good partner for the likes of Boyd and Velicka.

Boyd can only play in one formation and isnt bothered about being in shape, so why would walter shape the team around him?

All this Kenny Miller bashing has to stop, there are far bigger offenders than him in our team.

However Boyd is a lazy bastard in training and generally hasn't looked very sharp during pre season at all. Miller on the other hand is doing well so far and if played as part of a front two will do well, he isnt a natural finisher but he is a good partner for the likes of Boyd and Velicka.

Boyd can only play in one formation and isnt bothered about being in shape, so why would walter shape the team around him?

All this Kenny Miller bashing has to stop, there are far bigger offenders than him in our team.

I didnt say he should start against Falkirk, nor did i say Smith should shape his team around him. I was just getting at the fact that Miller is by far and away Smith's number one striker at the current moment in time.

Boyd isnt the answer just now. He thrives of chances and sadly, chances are few and far between for us at the current moment. A front line of Miller and *gasp* Cousin would be my preference. Cousin can create things out of nothing, the rest cant.

On a side note, the adulation of Miller from the media and pundits has been absolutely ridiculous. Hearing Nevin describe his routine run across the front post the other night as "fantastic" was vomit inducing. He's been decent so far, nothing more, nothing less.

I just hope it's 4-4-2 and not 4-5-1

actually can we get 4-4-2 chanted if we don't play it?

We want 4-4-2... to the tune of knees up mother brown

United did it the season before they won the league again.

We'll beat Falkirk regardless of whether Miller plays or not.

Yes he will start and he deserves to!

Hes one of a few players to actually stand up and be counted in the past few weeks...

People can blame him for us not scoring or say that hes done nothing but Drogba would struggle to get a goal in our team with the crap service our midfield provides!

Miller up front with Boyd!

The man ripped the sole out our of club, its really a sad day when you find supporters trying to defend him.

They are really clutching at straws now.

Another one that thinks wee Barry is bigger than the club doh

Can you go to the game?

Im afraid he will imo. playing a lone striker that has scored about 8 goals in the last 2 seasons, and has a career average of someting like 8 goals per season, is beyond belief. where the hell are we gonna get goals from? WS is so pig headed that miller will play regardless of not scoring. if he does score after 20 barren games, WS will then say i told you so. after al his is the only opinion that matters :rolleyes:

Miller couldnay score in a brothel way a £50 quid note roon his tadger. So bearing that in mind, he'll start up front on his own.

The teams got bigger problems than that wee sac though, look at bawjaws Broadboot, or that midden McCulloch!

I didnt say he should start against Falkirk, nor did i say Smith should shape his team around him. I was just getting at the fact that Miller is by far and away Smith's number one striker at the current moment in time.

Boyd isnt the answer just now. He thrives of chances and sadly, chances are few and far between for us at the current moment. A front line of Miller and *gasp* Cousin would be my preference. Cousin can create things out of nothing, the rest cant.

On a side note, the adulation of Miller from the media and pundits has been absolutely ridiculous. Hearing Nevin describe his routine run across the front post the other night as "fantastic" was vomit inducing. He's been decent so far, nothing more, nothing less.

My point was simply that Boyd is never going to perform like that in training as he is a lazy bastard and Kenny Miller isn't. I do agree that Miller will always be given the benefit of the doubt with Smith but I think thats just down to the fact that Smith can rely on Kenny to not hide and to give his all.

I would agree with the Cousin point, if we could get him motivated and play him with two wide players as part of a front three feeding him and making runs in behind the defence. Lafferty and Darcheville could work seeing as Miller and Novo will miss the game on Saturday.

He has been getting alot of attention and some of it is a little over the top but I do think he has played better than most of our players so far this season, he has missed a few sitters but I think part of that is a confidence issue due to the flack he is getting. Once the first one goes in he will get more and he will also make defenders lives very difficult. I am in no way a big fan of Kenny Miller but I feel that he is doing far better than most of our team and I think that most of the Rangers fans need to realize that, its not a dig at any one person we all have to give the guy a chance.