Best atmosphere experienced at Ibrox?

Best ever atmosphere?Thought this would be a good one to ask,One that sticks with me is

the Champions League qualifier at Ibrox V Parma when they had Buffon etc and Vidmar and Reyna scored,

i couldnt speak for 2 days after it,i can also remember our equivalent of the European Cup semi final vs CSKA Moscow,

4-0 vs Celt*c at Ibrox when Kanchelskis and Van Bronckhorst scores is up there too

:rangers:

This Season For Me Has To Be Against Stutgart Wen We Went 2-1 Up The Full Stadium Bouncy :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

Fuckin Amazin :D The Chelsea Game Aswell That Was Summit Else

I think the atmosphere vs Inter Milan in the 1-1 draw to reach the last 16 was fantastic! The explosion of noise as we realised we were though was great and the Inter fans also dually applauded our achievement and hospitality, great night!

I think the atmosphere vs Inter Milan in the 1-1 draw to reach the last 16 was fantastic! The explosion of noise as we realised we were though was great and the Inter fans also dually applauded our achievement and hospitality, great night!

The tension was unbearable!!!then McLeish ran on to the park going nuts,brilliant

:bouncy:

Best think was.. Someone in the crowd shouted Full Time, a few seconds before it was announced and we were already going nuts :rangers:

2-2 at ibrox in 88 i think (i might be wrong)

roberts in goal, butcher,woods and walkanevie sent off!!

2-0 down and goughie scores late on i swear it was like a feckin plane takin off!!! :unionflag:

butch says he has never heard anything like it!! :rangers:

For me it has to be the 2-2 with Marseille, an atmosphere i'll never forget.

:rangers:

Agreed! If only that match went on for 5 more mins we would have won, the place was absolutely bouncing :bouncy:, Alas my final season as a season ticket holder but what a season.

2-0 v Kiev sticks out,

2-2 v the Mhanks when Gough scored in the last seconds, the sound booms could not take the noise (the game where players ended up in court)

2-1 v Leeds.

With the current lack of entertainment i cannot see it happening again for a long time.

Stuttgart 2-1 for me

Suprised nobodys mentioned the 2-2 game against celtic years ago when we had our goalie sent off, when we came back from 2-0 down.

I was just about to, that, the 1991 League decider vs the sheep and the 1972 win over Bayern in the ECWC Semi.