Beasley Back For Saturday.

ShanksRFC

Beas Could Make Gers Buzz

by Lindsay Herron

WALTER SMITH has hinted that DaMarcus Beasley could be back into the Rangers line-up for Saturday's first home game of the SPL campaign against Hearts.

Getting Beasley involved could be a big move as Rangers have been looking for more creativity in their play and the American winger can provide it.

He was on the bench at Falkirk last week and should be ready now to come back in after recovering from a hamstring problem.

Smith said: "Coming back from the hamstring injury you are always wary when a player goes out into his first match, but with another week's training under his belt we would hope that DaMarcus would be readyDaMarcus Beasley to play on Saturday.

"Considering he missed most of last season, we would hope that he would be injury-free now.

"You could see his worth to the team when he came back in for the Cup Final last season and with our other wider players - Chris Burke and Stevie Naismith - out at the moment he gives us a good option."

The Rangers manager will have further options on Saturday as Davie Weir is free from suspension while Kenny Miller should be fit after a thigh knock.

Kevin Thomson is also expected to recover from a similar injury sustained at Falkirk last Saturday.

Smith added: ""We will have some decisions to make for Saturday. Davie is available again and I believe Kenny and Kevin will both be fine.

"Madjid Boughherra came in last weekend and did very well. Kirk Broadfoot has been playing centre half since pre-season started more or less and he has been doing well too.

"I think it is his best position. He played most of his games at full back last season because of the consistency shown by Carlos Cuellar and Davie.

"He has had the chance to show what he can do this season and he has done well."

http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Ne...1365194,00.html

Oh ah cannae wait, lets hope theres no a high wind or that he doesnae dance over the ball like a fairy that long that he deservedly gets crunched. I think the way forward for the game at the weekend is 4-3-3 with

Mcgregor

Whittaker-Bougherra-Dailly-Papac

Hemdani

Thomson- Furman

Novo-Boyd-Lafferty

Could we not go for a decent marauding left back and put Papac into centre back which is his natural position?

Oh ah cannae wait, lets hope theres no a high wind or that he doesnae dance over the ball like a fairy that long that he deservedly gets crunched. I think the way forward for the game at the weekend is 4-3-3 with

Mcgregor

Hemdani

Thomson- Furman

Novo-Boyd-Lafferty

Could we not go for a decent marauding left back and put Papac into centre back which is his natural position?

I worry for you mate, I really do.

Get a f*cking grip of yourself. I wouldn't want any of our players getting crunched, but you feel it'd be deserved if he dribbled with the ball?

Mcgregor

Hemdani

Thomson- Furman

Novo-Boyd-Lafferty

DAILLY...ARE YOU STONED.

Nightmare of a player.should be nowhere near the first team.