Rangers Sign Spaniard

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

barrybaldy posted this on FF. I don't know who he knows but he has never posted any bullshit and I can only guess that whoever it is he knows at the club is in a high position.

Hi guys, just a bit of gen on this Spanish kid I have recieved in past half hour

1. He is known simply as Aaron and is supposed to be shit hot - Chelsea, Madrid and Liverpool all wanted him on loan, Benitez especially after brining him up at Valencia

2. Will be right into first team squad.

3. Made Champs League debut at age of 16 v Roma

4. Likes to play left wing, but can go through middle and is captain of Spain's Under 20's.

5. Frank Arnesen, Chelsea head scout, was involved in recommendation through relationship with Smith and says 'he is one of the best young players he's ever seen coming through in Spain'

6. There will be something written in that if we take up option and buy him after two years, Valencia get first shout at signing him back

Seriously, this kid is utterly awesome, he makes Marc Crosas look like Gary Locke. Frank Arnesen was apparently willing to bid upwards of £5 million for him and that was before he had even had a sniff of first team action. Benitez was interested as well but Juan Soler (Valencia's youth guru) said that he just wasnt for sale no matter the price.

He has pace, he's strong and most of all he has a brilliant set piece on him.

We have no chance of getting him on a permanent deal, just enjoy him while he's here!

The Rangers website said that there is an "option to purchase".

Like davis, we saw ow that panned out...

That was never official though.

In two years we wont be able to get near his asking price..

Just gotta hope we get a new owner and make a bid in the summer, but I cant see it.

barrybaldy posted this on FF. I don't know who he knows but he has never posted any bullshit and I can only guess that whoever it is he knows at the club is in a high position.

Hi guys, just a bit of gen on this Spanish kid I have recieved in past half hour

1. He is known simply as Aaron and is supposed to be shit hot - Chelsea, Madrid and Liverpool all wanted him on loan, Benitez especially after brining him up at Valencia

2. Will be right into first team squad.

3. Made Champs League debut at age of 16 v Roma

4. Likes to play left wing, but can go through middle and is captain of Spain's Under 20's.

5. Frank Arnesen, Chelsea head scout, was involved in recommendation through relationship with Smith and says 'he is one of the best young players he's ever seen coming through in Spain'

6. There will be something written in that if we take up option and buy him after two years, Valencia get first shout at signing him back

*wipes away drool*

Just in from my fives to this :bouncy:

Aaron is shit hot. I watched the Under 19's and he was unbeleivable. Also on FM he is one of the best youngsters :D

Last season he was staring games under Koeman alongside Mata. This boy is a player (tu)

Seriously, this kid is utterly awesome, he makes Marc Crosas look like Gary Locke. Frank Arnesen was apparently willing to bid upwards of £5 million for him and that was before he had even had a sniff of first team action. Benitez was interested as well but Juan Soler (Valencia's youth guru) said that he just wasnt for sale no matter the price.

We have no chance of getting him on a permanent deal, just enjoy him while he's here!

Like davis, we saw ow that panned out...

That was never official though.

In two years we wont be able to get near his asking price..

Just gotta hope we get a new owner and make a bid in the summer, but I cant see it.

Let's just enjoy this moment.

The BBC said it's a free transfer

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ers/7559740.stm

angers have signed 19-year-old attacking midfielder Aaron Niguez Esclapez on a free transfer.

Esclapez was brought through the Valencia youth system and played for the Spanish outfit in the Champions League against AS Roma in 2006.

The Spaniard has been on loan at Iraklis FC in the Greek Super League since the start of the 2007 season.

He was also a member of the Spanish under-19 side that won the 2007 Uefa European Under-19 championship.

Holy fuck. Are people stupid or is this thread just 100% irony?

We haven't signed anyone - we've loaned a player. If the boy is good then Valencia will take him back. We already have own young, attacking midfielders who should either get their chance or be moved on.

The BBC said it's a free transfer

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ers/7559740.stm

angers have signed 19-year-old attacking midfielder Aaron Niguez Esclapez on a free transfer.

Esclapez was brought through the Valencia youth system and played for the Spanish outfit in the Champions League against AS Roma in 2006.

The Spaniard has been on loan at Iraklis FC in the Greek Super League since the start of the 2007 season.

He was also a member of the Spanish under-19 side that won the 2007 Uefa European Under-19 championship.

hah, they've changed it now.

He'll go on to play at the highest highest level.

What are the in's and out's of the deal?

Two year loan deal with the option of purchase at the end.

we need to know a fee....if its buy for 7 mill plus then we'll just have him for 2 years lol