Bresciano talks today?

Boab

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He don't have no pace apparently but a good crosser. Can't see this happening tho. I think it'll be either him or Davis but no both

Agree with that.

Perhaps there is a problem with the Davis deal. Unlikely but not beyond the realms of possibility I suppose.

He don't have no pace apparently but a good crosser. Can't see this happening tho. I think it'll be either him or Davis but no both

Agree with that.

Perhaps there is a problem with the Davis deal. Unlikely but not beyond the realms of possibility I suppose.

I was thinking the same although SSN are saying that the deal will completed today.

If we do buy Bresciano (even though i dont think we will) it certainly wont be for more than £4 million. Like the Caracciolo deal, this £8 million figure is just sensationalist reporting.

nah i think thats a goer, i think the permit will be a formality. They'll get it on appeal, if mazuno got it on appeal rangers will be able to get him on appeal

I'm not sure.

One of our American posters explained the whole process this morning, and they said that it's highly unlikely he'll get it first time around.

I was thinking the same although SSN are saying that the deal will completed today.

If we do buy Bresciano (even though i dont think we will) it certainly wont be for more than £4 million. Like the Caracciolo deal, this £8 million figure is just sensationalist reporting.

I doubt it would be even for as much as that. He was almost sold last season for £5million to Man City and now he is in the last year of his contract, £4million sounds rather steep.

Like I say, I'd be astonished if we signed Bresciano on top of Davis and Edu. Maybe in place of one of them but I can't see all three and Mendes being bought.

Of course if we've managed to secure decent prices for a few of our fringe players then it may happen. can't see much being brought in for Hemdani, JCD or Cousin but add Boyd to that list then any available funds rise again.

I doubt it would be even for as much as that. He was almost sold last season for £5million to Man City and now he is in the last year of his contract, £4million sounds rather steep.

Like I say, I'd be astonished if we signed Bresciano on top of Davis and Edu. Maybe in place of one of them but I can't see all three and Mendes being bought.

Of course if we've managed to secure decent prices for a few of our fringe players then it may happen. can't see much being brought in for Hemdani, JCD or Cousin but add Boyd to that list then any available funds rise again.

Hopefully we are finally building a strong squad. I see no reason why we cant sign Bresciano, Davis AND Edu on top of Mendes..we are a massive club and deserve this sort of quality brought in.

Agree with that.

I was expecting him to sign today as well, but still nothing as yet!

Hopefully we are finally building a strong squad. I see no reason why we cant sign Bresciano, Davis AND Edu on top of Mendes..we are a massive club and deserve this sort of quality brought in.

I'm not saying we shouldn't have 4 players of this quality but I would question if we can afford it on top of the existing players who are not playing...

:)

What about wee Barry he'll be expecting to walk right back into the team. He'll no be able to do that if all thses players come in!

I said exactly that earlier.

If we really do sing Bresciano on top of Edu, Davis, Mendes and Thomson, I'll start to think the rumours about the severity of Ferguson's injury are true!

What about wee Barry he'll be expecting to walk right back into the team. He'll no be able to do that if all thses players come in!

If we really do sing Bresciano on top of Edu, Davis, Mendes and Thomson, I'll start to think the rumours about the severity of Ferguson's injury are true!

Ferguson has become more injury prone as the season have gone on, he's most definitely not the player he used to be and perhaps is finished.

Ferguson has become more injury prone as the season have gone on, he's most definitely not the player he used to be and perhaps is finished.

That's 5 players fighting it our for a maximum of 3 positions, BEFORE including Barry to make it 3 out of 6.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

What exactly are the rumours mate? I heard today that he could be finished but i took it with a pinch of salt.

That's 5 players fighting it our for a maximum of 3 positions, BEFORE including Barry to make it 3 out of 6.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Can Bresciano not play on the right??

There is room for him if we get rid of a couple of players. Bresciano is more of a wide player and we still need one imo. Add in that Edu can also play at the back and it just makes the squad even stronger.

Have to admit I can't see this one happening though.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

The last time I said about him being finished I got mauled, but I'm starting to think he maybe.