Chris Burke leaving

BLUEDIGNITY

Thats not what i said ...Chris Burke gets alot of stick because hes a Catholic do you expect Pedro Mendes to take the same abuse ??

Ok, Burke isnt haklf the player he was looking to be 3 years ago but hes been out injured alot !!

Pish!

He gets abuse because hes a lazy player with unlimited ability that he cant be arsed to work on and improve his game.

Hes also out injured more than anyone else in the team.

Hes not good enough.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

do not think he was that bad at least he takes people on and makes things happen unlike some of the other scottish players

he used to but hasn't gotten back to that form again in a while, goes down too easily and dont get me started on his corner taking

Corner taking lmao .....ok lets talk about Charlie Adams corner taking and still he gets to keep taking them !!

So because Charlie Adam is pish at corners it means Burke can get away with it too?

Strange logic...

Thats not what i said ...Chris Burke gets alot of stick because hes a Catholic do you expect Pedro Mendes to take the same abuse ??

Ok, Burke isnt haklf the player he was looking to be 3 years ago but hes been out injured alot !!

its coz he isnt playing so well anymore nothing to do with RC background....couldn't care less...if fans see a player giving all and doing well thats all that counts

Pish!

He gets abuse because hes a lazy player with unlimited ability that he cant be arsed to work on and improve his game.

Hes also out injured more than anyone else in the team.

Hes not good enough.

I've been to numerous games in which i have heard abuse been given to burke buy more than a few hundred fans in the terms of 'Tim, Taig, Fenian ect'

so imo alot of people don't like him because he is an easy target when he isn't playin well, what if Steven Davis had a really bad run ....?? would he be targeted in the same manner as 'Kenny Miller or Chris Burke ???'

Chris Burke gets alot of stick because hes a Catholic

I fucking hate that. What absolute drivel it really is.

We've had Catholics before who have been loved by the fans... why is Burke different? I'll tell you why, he's a heartless bottle-merchant who plays like he doesn't want to be here.

The next time you throw outrageous accusations at Rangers fans then try and back it up with a bit of logic.

I've been to numerous games in which i have heard abuse been given to burke buy more than a few hundred fans in the terms of 'Tim, Taig, Fenian ect'

so imo alot of people don't like him because he is an easy target when he isn't playin well, what if Steven Davis had a really bad run ....?? would he be targeted in the same manner as 'Kenny Miller or Chris Burke ???'

Thats the biggest pile of pish I have ever read on here.

There is no way hundereds of fans were calling a Rangers player a a taig.

Complete lies.

We've had Catholics before who have been loved by the fans... why is Burke different? I'll tell you why, he's a heartless bottle-merchant who plays like he doesn't want to be here.

The next time you throw outrageous accusations at Rangers fans then try and back it up with a bit of logic.

Pipedown came out with it aswell fairly recently...

(tu)

He's blue, he's white,

He's a tim but he's alright,

He's Neil McCann, Neil McCann.

:pipe:

:rangers:

He also said that Lovenkrands was signing... needless to say that was a shower of shite aswell.

On the subject of Heartless... Daniel Cousin showed on many occasions last season that hes not intrested yet only yesterday there was people on here sayin he deserves another chance .... on what grounds should he be granted that chance ??

He also said that Lovenkrands was signing... needless to say that was a shower of shite aswell.

Was there not a thread titled sniff sniff :rolleyes:

Was there not a thread titled sniff sniff :rolleyes:

Do you smell something fishy like?

Let me be clear there actually. Wasn't meaning that pipedown had said he'd heard the chanting that Craigy had spoke of but had...let's say, put across 'other' factors why he wasn't a fan of Burke.

On the subject of Heartless... Daniel Cousin showed on many occasions last season that hes not intrested yet only yesterday there was people on here sayin he deserves another chance .... on what grounds should he be granted that chance ??

How ironic you mention Cousin... another player who is heartless and doesn't want to be here. He gets stick from the fans, but I suppose that's cause he's Cafflick aswell is it...? Do you think it's just a coincidence that the fans don't take to players who don't try a leg?

As for Cousin, I would sell him if we got the right bid in. He's a quality footballer though.

Let me clear there actually. Wasn't meaning that pipedown had said he'd heard the chanting that Craigy had spoke of but had...let's say, put across 'other' factors why he wasn't a fan of Burke.

Because one person is a moron doesnt mean the whole support is.

99.99% of Rangers fans who dont like Burke do so for the reasons Davy and myself have stated.

Let me be clear there actually. Wasn't meaning that pipedown had said he'd heard the chanting that Craigy had spoke of but had...let's say, put across 'other' factors why he wasn't a fan of Burke.

I'd assume the fact that he's a Celtc fan? Is that not understandable? No religious hatred in that Boab.

If he said that he doesn't like him because he's Cafflick then he is most certainly in a minority.

Can you post a link to what he said please?

Because one person is a moron doesnt mean the whole support is.

99.99% of Rangers fans who dont like Burke do so for the reasons Davy and myself have stated.

I'm sure your right and it is the majority and the support has moved on I but I personally doubt its such a high majority as that, but thats just my opinion.

I'd assume the fact that he's a Celtc fan? Is that not understandable? No religious hatred in that Boab.

If he said that he doesn't like him because he's Cafflick then he is most certainly in a minority.

Can you post a link to what he said please?

Davy, your wish is my command but I don't have the magic carpet. :(

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?...t&p=2645517

I think you will see a yotally different chris burke when he gets back.

he`s now settled down and has a son.

it might have been what was needed for him to move on in his developement .

he has went from great / great potential to a guy lost .

a bit like whittacker for me exept whittacker lost it very quickly and cost us 2million burke was free.

both can come good again if they get there heads sorted out

(tu)

He's blue, he's white,

He's a tim but he's alright,

He's Neil McCann, Neil McCann.

:pipe:

:rangers:

Speaking of...

How is he getting on just now? Take it he's still injured?