Chris Burke leaving

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well one can live in hope surely to fcuk especially if some arsehole is postin a lot of shite about Thomson leaving ? ! :sherlock:

Is he not operating as if he has already left 3 yrs ago

Well corrected mate, he has left we've just not been told about it yet ! (tu):sherlock:

do not think he was that bad at least he takes people on and makes things happen unlike some of the other scottish players

he used to but hasn't gotten back to that form again in a while, goes down too easily and dont get me started on his corner taking

Corner taking lmao .....ok lets talk about Charlie Adams corner taking and still he gets to keep taking them !!

do not think he was that bad at least he takes people on and makes things happen unlike some of the other scottish players

he used to but hasn't gotten back to that form again in a while, goes down too easily and dont get me started on his corner taking

Corner taking lmao .....ok lets talk about Charlie Adams corner taking and still he gets to keep taking them !!

So because Charlie Adam is pish at corners it means Burke can get away with it too?

Strange logic...

So because Charlie Adam is pish at corners it means Burke can get away with it too?

Strange logic...

Thats not what i said ...Chris Burke gets alot of stick because hes a Catholic do you expect Pedro Mendes to take the same abuse ??

Ok, Burke isnt haklf the player he was looking to be 3 years ago but hes been out injured alot !!