Chris Burke leaving

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd assume the fact that he's a Celtc fan? Is that not understandable? No religious hatred in that Boab.

If he said that he doesn't like him because he's Cafflick then he is most certainly in a minority.

Can you post a link to what he said please?

Davy, your wish is my command but I don't have the magic carpet. :(

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?...t&p=2645517

Fair enough Boab, but like Dado said because we have one moron doesn't mean everyone of us is.

Burke isn't liked because he doesn't try. Yes, there will be a very, very small group of people who will dislike him because of his religion, but they are very much in the minority. You can't generalise the whole support due to one or two idiots.

:( Noooooooo

Sad news, ach well. Part and parcel of being a footballer. You have to move on one time.

Where is he going?

I'll have to see him before he goes and stay in touch with him.

He has been crap at times but he never gets a chance to prove himself, well he defo hasnt had a chance lately.

I wish him all the best for the future.

Oh and him being Catholic has fuck all to do with it. I hate how people say that about him, its fucking stupid.

Mrs who now? :( lmao

I think you will see a yotally different chris burke when he gets back.

he`s now settled down and has a son.

it might have been what was needed for him to move on in his developement .

he has went from great / great potential to a guy lost .

a bit like whittacker for me exept whittacker lost it very quickly and cost us 2million burke was free.

both can come good again if they get there heads sorted out

Hope you're right. I know I'm in the minority here, but I still have faith Burke can come good - probably because I bought a jersey with his name on it a few years back and want to be able to get some value yet out of that investment. ;-)

Regarding McCann - a great player for us, who stood tall more than a few times in big matches. Quality.

Burke never lived up to the hype, hes never been good enough nor consistant enough to get anywhere near the Rangers team

theres sometimes wee glimmers, but they last 20 mins every 5 games, i peronally would be glad to get rid of him, he had a fucking cheek wanting 25k a week (or whatever it was)

as far as him only been hated or a target of abuse cause of him being a catholic, that is total nonsense drivel, Chris Burke is just not worth a fuck as a football player, i would rather we played Broadfoot right mid than Burke

Sad news, ach well. Part and parcel of being a footballer. You have to move on one time.

Where is he going?

He has been crap at times but he never gets a chance to prove himself, well he defo hasnt had a chance lately.

Oh and him being Catholic has fuck all to do with it. I hate how people say that about him, its fucking stupid.

Its ok Mrs B, no rumours of him going at all. Just bluedignity being a tube/creating discussion (tu)

On his game can be brilliant but he's wildly inconsistent, and very fragile!Seems to vanish for months on end with bizzare / unexplained injuries / viruses? Would sell if could find a buyer.

Where is he going?

Its ok Mrs B, no runours of him going at all. Just bluedignity being a tube/creating discussion (tu)

That is good then :D thank goood!

Chris Burke is the biggest enigma in the SPL.

The guy has clearly produced many fine displays in years gone by, but the last time he produced it was against Tel Aviv in the 4-0 at Ibrox where he burst into the middle over and over again creating havoc:

Burke appeared menacing in the opening stages and Doani was booked for fouling the winger as his mazy run took him towards the box.

Since then he's produced the odd fleeting moment such as the brief period when it was 3 up front including himself, Cousin and Naismith.

But he's never produced the goods consistently.

He's just about young enough that time is on his side, but if he doesn't deliver something useful this season, it's time for him to move on. But he does admittedly need a run in the team, a bit like he had for said few games till Walter changed it again.

He could be the solution to the infamous right wing problem we've had pretty much since Laudrup left.

Where is he going?

Broadfoot ;)

imo burke is our BEST right wing option by a mile IF he is on form.

also imo its up to walter to assess his form and attitude and deal with him accordingly.

burke, on his day, is as good as anyone in scotland, and better than most anywhere - but his form and attitude have to be sorted.

Guest therabbitt

Far too inconsistent. Never know what Burke is going to turn up, the one that has us on the edge of our seats or the one who has us tearing our hair out. I fear he has had his chance.