Celtic In Trouble?

The Hammer 11

Cousin should play if fit, our other strikers dont seem to be doing it and it'd be interesting to see how he does.

he doesnt want to play though no point in playing someone who isnt interested and its bloody murder to put a positive spin on things in this forum

Cousin didnt come out and say he didnt want to play, he wont get a transfer by training only anyway.

That's true, it would be good to see him on form even if he does want to go. Lets face it we could really be doing with the three points as I'm sure everyone will agree. :rangers:

Maloney and Samaras sounded very good together (td)

falkirk have a poor defence tho

Remind me what our goal tally was against them when we last played?

Funny that I was thinking the exact same thing, very concerning. :rangers:

looked it too :anguish:

aww bollocks well weve got the one the only PEDRO MENDES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pedro will be a target for their thugs from the first minute.

Its Aaron im worried about u dont know what that scum will do

well, im more concerned, or confused, rather, that we scored 3 goals at parkhead last season, yet never won a game... they scored none at ibrox

well, im more concerned, or confused, rather, that we scored 3 goals at parkhead last season, yet never won a game... they scored none at ibrox

Ibrox was basically a fortress last year except lyon and a couple of others who breached its walls

I'd say we were more in trouble to be honest as I canny see where the goals are gonna come from!

Kind of ironic seeing we bought 3 new strikers to add to the five we had!

We need to play at least one winger too.

Some are getting far too carried away!

We wont beat them easily and they wont struggle. The same people got carried away last season and look what happened. We could thump them 0-10 and it wouldn't matter a jot.

I'd say we were more in trouble to be honest as I canny see where the goals are gonna come from!

Kind of ironic seeing we bought 3 new strikers to add to the five we had!

We need to play at least one winger too.

The thing is we bought all these strikers and yet none of them are scoring!

As we all know the first OF game is next week and these are always big games.With JVH & McDonald both strugelling for fitness along with a very weak defence how much damage could we do to celtics season.If we can beat them easily next week by 3 or more goals i think we could seriously knock their confidence as they havent had a game yet where they havent had a decision go in their favour two of these games most definitely awarded them points.Where as we have had decisions go against us but we have still managed to play some nice attacking football and concede only one goal.If their is no dodgy refereeing next week we might just be able to do some long term daage to them

Our strike force has looked anything but a force so far and unless the three goals minimum fall oot the sky I'm not sure where you get your confidence from. Who Walter picks to play up front is crucial for this game. Defense picks itself and I think he'll go 5 across the middle and he'd better not have McCulloch on the wing. DMB to start the game.

Edit, since we're naming teams...

Greegs

Broadfoot Boughie Man Weir Papac

Novo Davis Mendez Thomson DMB

Miller

Personally I'd start with Lafferty up front but feel Smith will go with Mildred.

As we all know the first OF game is next week and these are always big games.With JVH & McDonald both strugelling for fitness along with a very weak defence how much damage could we do to celtics season.If we can beat them easily next week by 3 or more goals i think we could seriously knock their confidence as they havent had a game yet where they havent had a decision go in their favour two of these games most definitely awarded them points.Where as we have had decisions go against us but we have still managed to play some nice attacking football and concede only one goal.If their is no dodgy refereeing next week we might just be able to do some long term daage to them

Our strike force has looked anything but a force so far and unless the three goals minimum fall oot the sky I'm not sure where you get your confidence from. Who Walter picks to play up front is crucial for this game. Defense picks itself and I think he'll go 5 across the middle and he'd better not have McCulloch on the wing. DMB to start the game.

Edit, since we're naming teams...

Greegs

Broadfoot Boughie Man Weir Papac

Novo Davis Mendez Thomson DMB

Miller

Personally I'd start with Lafferty up front but feel Smith will go with Mildred.

have the same dire feeling too- itll be saftey first. I'd be haappy wi a point, but u never know.

My tean would be

Shagger

Broadfoot Weir Bougherra Papac

Novo Mendes Davis Beasley

Cousin Lafferty

Thats the team id pick, maybe change cousin to miller as i feel miller will want to prove himself against the muckmen!

Yesterday everycunt sais they played well but 1st goal handball , 2nd goal was decent imo , 3rd keeper should have got it

So if they never had that luck then they would have won 1-0 at home against a piss poor falkirk side !

Thims 1-3 Rangers !!!!!

I'll second that R.W.M................. :unionflag:

Surely if Celtic are in trouble with personell being injured or not available for the game then it is only fair to postpone the game until they have a full team, who are all playing well. I dont think the game should go ahead as the integrity of the league is now up for question if Celtic have to play with these injuries.

Weak defense, That strolled through yesterdays game

We will need to play well AND pick the right personnel to get something from Parkhead on Sunday

Something that's unlikely to happen with Walter running the helm. What's betting 'safety first', with Dailly and McCullogh returning, regardless of how fit they actually are (Aaron please take note!), Misser on the left, Velicka dropped, Weir at CB, Broadfoot at RB and Boyd as lone striker?

Anyway, I don't believe in yet another Celtic 'injury crisis'. Funny how before a major game, they've got a selection crisis on their hands. Yeah, right... :rolleyes::mad::huh: .

If thats the case we'd be aswell giving their two centre backs deck chairs.

Don't know about in trouble but they are under pressure to win. Even a draw would mean a pretty tidy start for us considering the fixtures played, and the way the rub has gone. That pressure could be in our favour.