Banner of the Season

Mark.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why ? I mean what's the point in such a banner ? Going to do nothing but stir up controversy on a day where we've just sealed an outstanding result at Parkhead.

Last season is last season. Whatever we think about the postponed matches should be left for our own thoughts or for private discussions.

It's a sensitive issue, and you just can't make public presumptions about the underlying reasons for the postponed games. Those within Celtic that were involved in the decision............well that's a matter for their own conscious, and something they have to live with. There is no need for us to get involved, and the effect of this is only going to be negative.

The number plate is TBO1 - ie. The Blue Order. Nothing to do with Burns.

If thats the case, though i doubt the banner is the work of the Blue Order then i will retract the idiot statement. (tu)

I somehow doubt it mind you (tu)

Of course the banner was for the TBO, and it was nothing to do with Burns. :rolleyes: What has Burns got to do with anything?

The number plate is TBO1 - ie. The Blue Order. Nothing to do with Burns.

If thats the case, though i doubt the banner is the work of the Blue Order then i will retract the idiot statement. (tu)

I somehow doubt it mind you (tu)

Who needs enemies...?

Why ? I mean what's the point in such a banner ? Going to do nothing but stir up controversy on a day where we've just sealed an outstanding result at Parkhead.

Last season is last season. Whatever we think about the postponed matches should be left for our own thoughts or for private discussions.

It's a sensitive issue, and you just can't make public presumptions about the underlying reasons for the postponed games. Those within Celtic that were involved in the decision............well that's a matter for their own conscious, and something they have to live with. There is no need for us to get involved, and the effect of this is only going to be negative.

FFS.

It's nothing to do with postponed games from last season. Why do people try and think the worst about our own support?

It's about Celtic and their fans being ambulance chasers, ie any cause is something that they want to adopt for themselves.

FFS.

It's nothing to do with postponed games from last season. Why do people try and think the worst about our own support?

It's about Celtic and their fans being ambulance chasers, ie any cause is something that they want to adopt for themselves.

quite agree bluedell! (tu)

plus lets not these c**ts forget the depths to which they stooped to win the title last season!

FFS.

It's all a bit too cryptic for me, and too open for interpretation.

I sincerely hope I have indeed interpreted it wrongly, but can you explain it to me then ? What specifically is the banner referring to ?

That's the good thing about these truth hurts banners, you can show them once before they get banned :(

Apparently one of the tims had a banner before the game slagging off Miller ... I guess now he must have it up his jumper in whichever eastend slophouse he finds himself :lol:

It'll be back on his bed.

FFS.

I sincerely hope I have indeed interpreted it wrongly, but can you explain it to me then ? What specifically is the banner referring to ?

True. Given their history who could be sure which amblance they were refering to. :cool:

FFS.

Minutes applause for the Shakhtar Donetsk tragedy, "Justice for the 96" banner, "We Will Never Forget You Miklos Feher" banner etc.

It's their constant "please love us" attitude. How can you miss it?

Minutes applause for the Shakhtar Donetsk tragedy, "Justice for the 96" banner, "We Will Never Forget You Miklos Feher" banner etc.

I can understand some of those examples you have given. But how can you miss the fact that the banner is very much open to interpretation, most likely involving the most recent events of last season with regards to the deaths of Tommy Burns and Phi O'Donnell.

I'm still not convinced what the intentions of the banner were, but no matter what those intentions were.........it was still ill judged in my view.

I can understand some of those examples you have given. But how can you miss the fact that the banner is very much open to interpretation, most likely involving the most recent events of last season with regards to the deaths of Tommy Burns and Phi O'Donnell.

I'm still not convinced what the intentions of the banner were, but no matter what those intentions were.........it was still ill judged in my view.

It's only open to interpretation if you want to be offended. I was at the game, saw it, and it never crossed my mind that it could have anything to do with player's death. I fail to see why anyone would even think like that, and still can't see why anyone would want to put that intrepretation on it.

You continue not to be convinced, and think bad of your fellow supporter. You're told the truth and you still can't accept it. What chance to we have?