***The Official Hibs v Rangers Thread***

Muff

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh for fuck's sake.

Everyone with a set of eyes could see JCD should never be in the team on Wednesday.

get a grip guys ,remember the comments last few games regards boyds non movement so for you guys with the negative comments give it a break :craphead:

Beasley totally dropped.

Aye Walter, just what he needed <_<

Darcheville and Miller just might work against Jones and Bamba, I see the thinking there.

Yeah, pacey attack against the two big lads. Might just work :)

That's what I'm thinking.

Jones and Bamba will dominate anything in the air, so if we're keeping the ball down then Miller and JCD are probably the best twosome.

for hard work and tireless effort

it would not surprise me if we went 4-5-1

we show too much respect to teams in the SPL

result is more important than the team selection

Walter Smith said after the Celtic game that we will continue to chop and change to suit circumstances. I would say, why? Pick the best side, in a 4-4-2 formation, and let the other teams worry about chopping and changing to counter us.

JCD for fuck sake. That is a shocking call. Anyone could see that he is devoid of any confidence the other night coupled with a dubious fitness problem

and boyd does have the ability to hold the ball in when we need it

Team is:-

Alexander, Broadfoot, Bougherra, Weir, Papac, Davis, Mendes, Thomson, Adam, JCD, Miller.

Subs:- McGregor, Boyd, Dailly, Novo, Lafferty, Aaron, McMillan.

Don't get Smith at all sometimes , why play JCD from the start and leave your big summer signing (Lafferty) on the bench, JCD was woefull midweek, also hope to see Aaron at some point but i'm no holding ma breath :rolleyes:

Oh for fuck's sake.

Everyone with a set of eyes could see JCD should never be in the team on Wednesday.

get a grip guys ,remember the comments last few games regards boyds non movement so for you guys with the negative comments give it a break :craphead:

Miller - hard working, good positioning, fast, but can't finish.

JCD - fast, lazy, terrible positioning, can't finish.

It's not a good partnership. How can these guys be expected to score goals if they're changing partners every week?

Jones and Hogg at CB, you don't play Boyd (tu)

Darcheville was pish in midweek and I dont rate him but he could give those two problems. Miller and Darcheville both have pace and we will keep the ball on the deck with those two up there.

Darcheville was pish in midweek and I dont rate him but he could give those two problems. Miller and Darcheville both have pace and we will keep the ball on the deck with those two up there.

But we will need goals and although Miller and Darcheville will work hard I can't see them finishing any chances. That's when we need Boyd.

JCD for fuck sake. That is a shocking call. Anyone could see that he is devoid of any confidence the other night coupled with a dubious fitness problem

and boyd does have the ability to hold the ball in when we need it

Not more than once or twice a game though! :rolleyes:

JCD & Miller up front, along with the inclusion of Adam, obviously points to us keeping the ball on the ground and playing the passing game. Surely that's better than throwing the ball up to Boyd only to see it bounce off him to a defender? <cr>

But we will need goals and although Miller and Darcheville will work hard I can't see them finishing any chances. That's when we need Boyd.

We done alright without him v Celtic.

Adam, Mendes, Davis, Miller....have all scored this season. Miller and Darcheville will get chances, just comes down to if they will take them?

Daniel Cousin? He was on fire that day and he could actually finish.

Exactly. (tu)

And for all those doubters who predicted McCullochs return to 1st team action............. :harhar:

Adam, Mendes, Davis, Miller....have all scored this season. Miller and Darcheville will get chances, just comes down to if they will take them?

Has Adam scored?

So was Kenny :P

So was Kenny :P

Good point. I just hope I'm wrong.