***Scum vs Scum thread***

Dado

typical sheep scum lying down to celtic. All they had to do was hold out for 15mins but their pish defending gifted celtic 2 goals. Of course all we will hear from the tic fans is thats why we're champions bleh bleh we dont give up etc etc. Nothing to do with celtic not giving it up, more to do with aberdeen giving up and not bothering defending.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have said it for years now. When the score's are level going into the last few mins they always seem to get the winner but we are unable to do so.

Why can't Rangers do that?

We very seldom do it. ICT the last one?

was it not Partick Thistle ? :lol:

how did Mackie miss that ?

Shows you how shite their defence is though

That's why teams cannot hold a lead against them. When they go in front they sit back and invite pressure onto themselves when they would be better served just going for another one.

FFS, it's not complicated to understand. If you are attacking the other team cannot. I just want to put my foot through the tv everytime i see a team trying to sit back and hold a lead against them. Learn from experience for fcuk sake. doh

how did Mackie miss that ?

Shows you how shite their defence is though

That's why teams cannot hold a lead against them. When they go in front they sit back and invite pressure onto themselves when they would be better served just going for another one.

FFS, it's not complicated to understand. If you are attacking the other team cannot. I just want to put my foot through the tv everytime i see a team trying to sit back and hold a lead against them. Learn from experience for fcuk sake. doh

Too much like common sense mate :beer2:

I have said it for years now. When the score's are level going into the last few mins they always seem to get the winner but we are unable to do so.

But I mean Sellick done it against Gretna, Rangers last season with late winners. Our game against Motherwell and Hibs in the last few games of the season ended in draws and although I hate to say it Sellick probably would have won those games.

we simply don't have their luck, defences always seem to blunder against them in the final minutes , yet when its us, they dont let anything past them.

But I mean Sellick done it against Gretna, Rangers last season with late winners. Our game against Motherwell and Hibs in the last few games of the season ended in draws and although I hate to say it Sellick probably would have won those games.

Was it not like 13 games last year when they scored in the last 5 mins ? I just put it down to luck

we simply don't have their luck, defences always seem to blunder against them in the final minutes , yet when its us, they dont let anything past them.

They are lucky bastards who all deserve to rot in a prison cell with Joe Fritzl standing over them :angry2:

We did do that at pitawdry and it was chalked off <_<

exactly, it really is just a matter of luck, or in our case, biased officiating.

We did it all the way through our nine in a row, the never say die attitude they are showing wins you leagues. but i dont think we did it near as much as they did last season, that was just wrong.

The thing is, the amount of times they are behind in the season is unbelievable, the luck will run out..

what i wish teams would do against celtic is when they have a decent scoreline for themselves, i.e Aberdeen 2-1 up .. dont stand off and let them attack, the worse feeling when your behind and trying to get back into it is seeing the ball being played in your half by the opposition, i remember thinking this against dundee utd last season, when we desperatley needed the ball back they didnt just hump it back to us whish is frustrating, but how it should be done. tis true the best for of defence is attack