• Brown
    • Greegs
    • Neimi
    • Alexander

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was a big Woods fan. he has a huge part to play in our history. He held the world record for most consecutive shout outs for years. he was a great keeper and is'nt rmebered enough by most of us.

He got my vote

The Goalie by some distance.

THAT save from PVH still baffles me yet it can't make the English media coz we still hear about Banks saving a header from about 12 yards whereas Goram pushed a volley from 12 yards round the post. No comparison from this bear!

You forgot CHRISTIANSEN! :craphead:

I used to always get a good laugh out of his inability to use his hands.

Ahhh, Christiansen, the six game wonder!

The guy couldn't catch a common cold yet he was absolutely superb with the ball at his feet, his silky skills put Ronald Waterreus' to shame. :D

if you could pick one of these to play now which one would it be

did none of you see chris woods play ? by far the most complete keeper to have been at rangers.goram and klos were fab . but woods had everything. maybe im a wee bit older than the rest of you..and before wembley fiasco stewart kennedy was unbeatable .

How has no-one mentioned Andy Dibble? :mutley:

Heh heh, Dibble is a bit of a cult hero.

In all honesty, i thought he was OK. He done a job when he came in and he's always spoke highly of the club since leaving.

Infact, he actually took the club to his heart. I believe he has a 9IAR tattoo.

THAT save from PVH still baffles me yet it can't make the English media coz we still hear about Banks saving a header from about 12 yards whereas Goram pushed a volley from 12 yards round the post. No comparison from this bear!

Was that the same game he saved the pen?? Can't remember! He made so many amazing stops against the Tims. Legend!

Whenever there was an Old Firm game, Goram would be a major doubt because of his dodgy knees. Then sure enough he hobbled onto the pitch wearing those special trousers which held his knees together and he'd play another blinder :clap:

Was that the same game he saved the pen?? Can't remember! He made so many amazing stops against the Tims. Legend!

Whenever there was an Old Firm game, Goram would be a major doubt because of his dodgy knees. Then sure enough he hobbled onto the pitch wearing those special trousers which held his knees together and he'd play another blinder :clap:

No mate it was the 3-3 game at Ibrox.