**Scotland vs Norway Official Thread**

Boab

You can gamble on Mcfadden uop front, flair player, scores something out of nothing, if it doesnt work you can gamble on either Iwelumo or Fletcher, both untried at this level .If either one of those dont work you go with the tried and trusted Boyd. He would have buried a chance today definitely

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can gamble on Mcfadden uop front, flair player, scores something out of nothing, if it doesnt work you can gamble on either Iwelumo or Fletcher, both untried at this level .If either one of those dont work you go with the tried and trusted Boyd. He would have buried a chance today definitely

You don't know that.

When you saw that ball roll across to Iwelumo, you'd have put your life on him scoring as well.

You don't know that.

When you saw that ball roll across to Iwelumo, you'd have put your life on him scoring as well.

Id have fancied Boyd putting in Broadfoots cross even if missed that one not to mention a couple of other balls which flashed across the face of goals

mc9f8p.jpg

Absolutely shocking. Don't agree with people saying Boydchenko would have just automatically made the game 1-0 with his mere presence on the pitch. There's obviously a reason he is snubbed by club and country - his attitude is rotten.

Regardless, thought Scott Brown was by far MOTM, he was everywhere. Good performances from Robson, Maloney and Gordon as well. Should have won, that's probably the campaign fucked now.

thats from a tim

http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=106017...0&start=640

We're not out of the competition yet. In a few weeks we will have Ferguson: The Scotland & Rangers Captain, Thomson and Miller back for Scotland. The backlash that Burley will receive should mean Boyd comes straight back into the frame. Not certain on Huttons injury but surely he isn't that far from returning, I like Broadfoot but miss Hutton so much for club and country.

The only way for Scotland to come back and claim 1st or 2nd place in this group is when the Rangers Boys take over!

Worst thing Burley did was say when he started he was building his team around Faddy, the cnut thinks he untouchable, I have been a fan of Faddy but he is just too fucking greedy and tries to do the spectacular all the time.

PS

Boyd would NEVER have missed THAT chance

mc9f8p.jpg

Absolutely shocking. Don't agree with people saying Boydchenko would have just automatically made the game 1-0 with his mere presence on the pitch. There's obviously a reason he is snubbed by club and country - his attitude is rotten.

Regardless, thought Scott Brown was by far MOTM, he was everywhere. Good performances from Robson, Maloney and Gordon as well. Should have won, that's probably the campaign fucked now.

thats from a tim

http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=106017...0&start=640

Ohh I don't want to see that picture :( If that was Boyd, or anyone else really, would be in the back of the net. But apart from the miss I didn't think he played too badly. Just an unfortunate miss.

Brown was definately the best player for Scotland today and deserved Man of the Match.

I still believe we will qualify. Just have patience and it will come :) we didn't perform that badly and I wasn't too disappointed McFadden came off. He's too greedy. Maloney started off well then faded, Robson is slow and has no right foot. Morrison should not play but you can't miss the fact that Ferguson, McManus, Hutton and Miller weren't playing. 4 of our best players.

Yet again Fletcher fails to show up and Scotland have too many dumplings running about doing nothing....Robson, Caldwell, Brown and McFadden are f*kn brutal.

As for Burley, a shite manager and Kris Boyd should tell him where to stick it. How anyone can bring on Steven Fletcher ahead of Boyd I'll never know?

Yet again Fletcher fails to show up and Scotland have too many dumplings running about doing nothing....Robson, Caldwell, Brown and McFadden are f*kn brutal.

As for Burley, a shite manager and Kris Boyd should tell him where to stick it. How anyone can bring on Steven Fletcher ahead of Boyd I'll never know?

(tu) Spot on post MuffGer.

Had a look at the result to see if it was worth recording the replay here but decided it wasn't worth wasting a dvd on. The highlights were pretty shocking, I knew Norway would be no pushovers but that was still a very poor result. Ilewumo should be ashamed of himself for that miss, that has got to be the worst shot I have seen in my life! I don't have as much optimism as some others on here that we can qualify now even when we do get Bazza, Thomson, Hutton, Miller etc back. I think we'll push it down to the wire and choke at the last minute as per usual.

NETHERLANDS v SCOTLAND

F.I.F.A. World Cup Qualifier 28 Mar 2009

SCOTLAND v ICELAND

Hampden Park, Glasgow F.I.F.A. World Cup Qualifier 01 Apr 2009

NORWAY v SCOTLAND

Ullevaal Stadion, Oslo F.I.F.A. World Cup Qualifier 19 Aug 2009

SCOTLAND v MACEDONIA

Hampden Park, Glasgow F.I.F.A. World Cup Qualifier 05 Sep 2009

SCOTLAND v NETHERLANDS

Hampden Park, Glasgow F.I.F.A. World Cup Qualifier 09 Sep 2009

Can only see Scotland taking 6 points from the remaining fixtures.

There's always Euro 2012 or World Cup 2014.

NETHERLANDS v SCOTLAND

F.I.F.A. World Cup Qualifier 28 Mar 2009

SCOTLAND v ICELAND

Hampden Park, Glasgow F.I.F.A. World Cup Qualifier 01 Apr 2009

NORWAY v SCOTLAND

Ullevaal Stadion, Oslo F.I.F.A. World Cup Qualifier 19 Aug 2009

SCOTLAND v MACEDONIA

Hampden Park, Glasgow F.I.F.A. World Cup Qualifier 05 Sep 2009

SCOTLAND v NETHERLANDS

Hampden Park, Glasgow F.I.F.A. World Cup Qualifier 09 Sep 2009

Can only see Scotland taking 6 points from the remaining fixtures.

There's always Euro 2012 or World Cup 2014.

Unfortunately I'm getting very used to saying "there's always the next campaign" in regards to Scotland. It's been a pretty disappointing decade for the Scottish national side.

I don't think you can consider this campaign as a right off just yet. However we have made very difficult for ourselves.

We should seriously start building a side for the next Championships (how many times have we said that in recent years :()

Personally I think it's time promote, and involve McCormack, Mulgrew & Arfield in the full squad and pray in the hope that a couple of really decent centre backs emerge in the next few years.

I don't think you can consider this campaign as a right off just yet. However we have made very difficult for ourselves.

We should seriously start building a side for the next Championships (how many times have we said that in recent years :()

Personally I think it's time promote, and involve McCormack, Mulgrew & Arfield in the full squad and pray in the hope that a couple of really decent centre backs emerge in the next few years.

All too often I feel we perform badly against the poorer teams and get amazing results against big teams like Italy and France. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we get a result from Holland but it's really not good enough if we can't get results from the smaller nations. Had a dream last night that we beat Holland 3-0 in the next fixture so lets hope that happens :craphead:

Well I think Walter has influenced everyone's opinion of Boyd and now the other international managers just wont play him either. We needed goals and Scotland's best striker is left yet again on the bench.

CRAZY!

Boyd would not have missed from 2 or 3 yards out with an empty net gaping that is for sure.

C'mon NVA, that's ridiculous. It's not 'everyone but Kris Boyd's fault' that he's not getting picked time and time again.

I think Polar bear is maybe picking the scotland team. :harhar:

Well I think Walter has influenced everyone's opinion of Boyd and now the other international managers just wont play him either.  We needed goals and Scotland's best striker is left yet again on the bench.CRAZY!Boyd would not have missed from 2 or 3 yards out with an empty net gaping that is for sure.
C'mon NVA, that's ridiculous. It's not 'everyone but Kris Boyd's fault' that he's not getting picked time and time again.
I think Polar bear is maybe picking the scotland team.  :harhar:
I wish he was, after the team that started on Sat. :unsure: