****The Official Rangers v Dundee United Thread***

Muff

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Supposedly we have played very well . so it tells me that our defence and goalkeeper are at fault or am i wrong, someone who is watching the game want to tell me how the fuck weve lost this.

Smith Out

Levein In :)

Going 3 at the back in the 90th minute. making subs . 82nd minute.

I know some posters are annoyed that we are getting beat and tensions are running high, but I have read some amount of shit in this thread tonight.

But this defeat will end our hopes of winning the league. We're basically out the running. Walter out.

I didn't fancy us to win the league at the start of the year, and 2 defeats (and a draw) before the 5th of November doesn't inspire me.

Especially when Celtic are picking up wins regardless of how many players they have out, or how shit the are playing.

Doesn't bode well!

And we've also beat them at the girodome. Thats adv. Rangers I'd say.

I think you're living in a drea, with that attitude.

Its not the OF games that decide the leagus...it's games like this and Celtic's consistency in this sort of game is what's gievn them the last 3 titles...and possibly a 4th

I know some posters are annoyed that we are getting beat and tensions are running high, but I have read some amount of shit in this thread tonight.

But this defeat will end our hopes of winning the league. We're basically out the running. Walter out.

I didn't fancy us to win the league at the start of the year, and 2 defeats (and a draw) before the 5th of November doesn't inspire me.

Especially when Celtic are picking up wins regardless of how many players they have out, or how shit the are playing.

Doesn't bode well!

And we've also beat them at the girodome. Thats adv. Rangers I'd say.

Great, so we've got a team that fancies it against Celtic and against SPL dross at home?

Falkirk should have beat us, Killie had us down at home until the 75th minute, drew v Aberdeen and beaten off St Mirren and then Dundee Utd at home?

Not good enough if you ask me!

If we lose this we can still win all the old firm games and win the league :craphead:

It's games like these that win you the title.

I don't get it when people say that. It's "games like these". Surely it's every game you play is one of those "games like these" doh

If we can win any old firm games I still think we stand a chance. But obviously I'd still like to see us winning every game we play.