**Official Joe Calzaghe vs Roy Jones Jr Thread**

CF5LOYAL

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

have a funny feeling taht Calzaghe is going to get pumped.. i thought he would walk past Hopkins, i thought Hopkins did beat him and was rather surprised to hear that the judges gave Calzaghe the win... and just think the boxers in US are nothin like the ones hes cruised by over the years and think Jones will pump him

Matchstick in the eyes loyal :beer1:

Everytime i stay up to watch alate fight i get within 15 mins of it starting and give up and go to sleep. Not tonight i hope!! I thought the fight was gonna be on about 2 so stayed up instead of setting an alarm.

Cmon Joe!!

Matchstick Loyal indeed (tu)

Everytime i stay up to watch alate fight i get within 15 mins of it starting and give up and go to sleep. Not tonight i hope!! I thought the fight was gonna be on about 2 so stayed up instead of setting an alarm.

Cmon Joe!!

I fell asleep right as his last bout started, woke up at the end and the commentator was going on about how great a fight it was, gutted doh

Cmon Joe!!

I fell asleep right as his last bout started, woke up at the end and the commentator was going on about how great a fight it was, gutted doh

I was tempted just to say bugger it and watch it tomorrow morning but theres no way i would be able to watch it without seeing/hearing the result somewhere

aaarrrghh!! Link not working on mine. Just coming up a blank screen on veetle. and the other doesn't recognise the web address :(

Have you downloaded veetle player?

TVU Channel

Yeh downloaded it then reloaded the page. Can you PM me the exact link you have in your browser plz.

I think I have to download somethig for TVU to work aswell.