***The Official Rangers v St. Mirren Thread***

Muff

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i seen mcculoch play against hamilton reserves and the amount of times he was caught ball watching was scary. my m8 played far better than him in that game and he's only 17. if he plays as CB today i will be absoloutly shocked lol

Let's give McCulloch a chance. I'm not happy that he's starting at centre back either but we have to at least give him a chance to show us he can play there. Let's not judge before we've seen him play there.

Let's give McCulloch a chance. I'm not happy that he's starting at centre back either but we have to at least give him a chance to show us he can play there. Let's not judge before we've seen him play there.

Kaunas is a prime example of why McCulloch should not be played out of position - an example of why he should never play for Rangers again!

- His positioning is awful

- He can't tackle

- He's clumsy

- He's awful on the ball

- He has no awarness

- He doesn't communicate

- He dives in/gives away far too many fouls....

If I was a reserve/youth team player I'd ask to be released. This is a fcuking joke. I just hope Bougherra is not out for a period of time.

Honestly, I'd rather of gone with Christain Dailly, a player who's played at CB through-out his career.

Todays team according to my mate

McGregor

Whittaker____McCulloch____Weir____Broadfoot

Davis____Ferguson____Mendes____Adam

Boyd____Miller

<_< , he will pay the price if this doesn't go to plan, I just heard this team on the radio