Kenny Miller ? Who condems him right now ?

BLUEDIGNITY

im with manti and neeskins in that i will never accept him even scoring 30 goals this season and gers winning league would be great for glasgow rangers but hed still have pulled on the athletic wing of sinn fein/ira jersey and thats all

but his sitters and ability to hit keepers on regular basis dosent help

on a sidenote manti how can someone who has never met you describe you to a tee :harhar:

You posters that wont accept Miller because he played across the city need to get a life - its what he does for Rangers that counts - anything else is purile nonsence!

And apart from that he's shite ! :unionflag: :sherlock:

PS - You been in the new super duper timland at the forge yet ? Goat lots of stuff that you would like, real tacky beadrhattlin junk ! (tu):sherlock:

Are you a regular there BD? :sherlock:

I will be now got some real good stuff, was tempted to buy the hunger strikers plate just for the pleasure of eating a chicken supper off it, in fact I might do it yet ! :sherlock:

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would still punt his arse out of Ibrox.
I would personally punt your arse out of Ibrox first !!!!

My money says you'd break your foot stooarts.

???????????????????

He's a big lad, and a Highlander, which makes him harder than any soft southern bastard.

BTW Nice thread BD ;)

It's getting going at last.....

BD for Manager/Chairman.

particularly in regards to calling into question the "standards" of people that they have never personally met.

If that's directed at me, firstly you have no way of knowing whether I have ever met miller and secondly, well, I never met gerry adams.

I always thought you weregerry adams :mutley:

I look at miller 100% objectively.

He played for the scum, that's a fact.

I have no interest in him as a 'man' beyond that fact.

(tu) (tu)

particularly in regards to calling into question the "standards" of people that they have never personally met.

If that's directed at me, firstly you have no way of knowing whether I have ever met miller and secondly, well, I never met gerry adams.

I always thought you were gerry adams :mutley:

I took the remark as a reference to Bears who look at Miller objectively. If you were talking about the man himself , fair enough.

I look at miller 100% objectively.

He played for the scum, that's a fact.

I have no interest in him as a 'man' beyond that fact.

(tu) (tu)

Likewise in the east. (tu)

YOU are a fud ! that's a fact !

No it's not a fact.

It is an opinion.

And an opinion that I welcome.

Insults from idiots are compliments to people with brains.

So carry on, you can do better I'm sure, 'fud' isn't exactly articulate.

For the record, I really don't care about your opinions, why are you so excited about mine?

Possibly because he's a fud?

[quote name='BLUEDIGNITY' post='2895413'

Are you a regular there BD? :sherlock:

I will be now got some real good stuff, was tempted to buy the hunger strikers plate just for the pleasure of eating a chicken supper off it, in fact I might do it yet ! :sherlock:

I want one as well BD. Those hunger striker plates are a must as a piss-take :)

BobbySandsDinnerPlate.jpg

miller has done better than i thought he would but his lack of shooting accuracy is really frustrating. He works hard and has created chances for boyd but he has had so many chances he could have had 20+ goals already this season. If we had scored 1 more goal against motherwell and dundee utd and we would be top of the league. Dont hold miller entirely responsible as other people missed chances but he certainly missed a large chunk of the chances we missed.

???? :sherlock:

My views remain the same.

He's a player who will score in big games - especially if the manager knows the psychology of the player - but will miss MORE than his fare share. Great strikers will get a high percentage to chances that comes their way, no matter the opposition and their ratio to games played will always be high!

All in all i've always said he was a good squad player but not a defo starter - when Advocaat sold him he got more than a fair price and i'm not convinced we should have bought him back IF WE WIN THE SPL AND HE CONTRIBUTES TO THAT I'LL SAY WALTER WAS RIGHT!!

He works hard and if that's important against certain opposition then - squad player is about right...

QUOTE(Neeskens @ Nov 16 2008, 12:44 AM) *

I'd condemn any celt or ex celt. They're all the same to me.

I agree. I include Alfie Conn in that. But FFS, change your avatar please.

No. :harhar:

Why you feel the need to have a man in a Celtic strip as your avator is beyond me.

Why you feel the need to have a man in a Celtic strip as your avator is beyond me.

His heels are too far dug in now, he'd feel like he's surrendered if he changed it. I've been there Neeskens. Can i come to your 21st birthday party? I'll have a wee word regarding tactics, and the use of them. :harhar:

His heels are too far dug in now, he'd feel like he's surrendered if he changed it. I've been there Neeskens. Can i come to your 21st birthday party? I'll have a wee word regarding tactics, and the use of them. :harhar:

He moans enough about Miller being here then has a pic of him in a mhanks top as his avator. doh.

I`m sure both of you didn`t even expect him to score more than 5 this season,right ? But he`s done much more than that atm and you`re still not happy.That`s just great. <cr>

I can understand why you hate him,but if you can`t admit that he`s doing his job and he`s one of the few best Rangers players this season(along with Davis,Mendes,Boyd and Thomson),well,i just don`t get it.In the end of the day what matters is the club.

And that`s just opinion <_<

So in your opinion, a Rangers striker doing his job right. Is to miss several chances a game? And for being what matters with the club. I think it matters a lot that we're out of Europe before it even starts and 4 points behind them. Missed chances and what matters indeed.

If every striker in every game scrored every chance, then every game in the league would end 9 each.

Who said any thing about every striker scoring every chance?

Nobody. However , different strikers possess different attributes , and some make their name on the back of scoring records that wouldn't exactly be worthy of the Golden Boot. *

The attributes which a striker has in his locker to compensate for this shortcoming - and how those attributes assist the team cause - are what gets such a player a starting slot. In the case of Kenny Miller , he has demonstrated an ability to provide assists for his partner (Boyd) and pull opposition defences around in order to create space for other team-mates. That is really what Miller's game is built upon.

Conversely , you have a poacher like Boyd who thrives next to a player like Miller. Two very different players , both designated with the 'striker' role. The devil is in the detail.

* The likes of Nwanko Kanu in his Arsenal days

Correct me if I'm wrong. But did Boyd not score plenty before the tim lover was signed? And do you think that was the best we could have got for the price we paid?

Boyd is a natural goal scorer and , naturally , had scored healthily before Miller came back to Ibrox. The point is that Miller is charged with fulfilling his position within the team effectively , and thus far has done that within the parameters of his game. Miller and Boyd seem to work together well - that is the current state of play.

As for wether I believe we could have signed a better player for that partiular role , that is an irrelevant question. I am not among the management team at Ibrox , so my opinion on the matter carries no weight whatsoever on the field - and the current impact of Miller's performance negates the notion altogether.

I don't think it's irrelevant when we're out of Europe and 4 points behind them.

What a wheen o' blethers you talk. And how many more points behind them would we be if we discounted alll the goals Miller has set up? 3 points more at least from yesterday alone.

Bassa, just went to quote the bit where somone was wanting a fight with a keyboard, but its been taken down or edited by poster after he awoke and the dread hit him, "aaw naw, i've been fighting on the internet again", lol

anyway, back to business, they are getting beat and this man has a few ££'s on it finishing that way at 10's.. :D

To late. But you're welcome to come to my 27th next year. I will change it. Just not now.