Kenny Miller ? Who condems him right now ?

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

???? :sherlock:

I wanted to throttle him when he blasted over the open goal instead of rolling it in or squaring for Boyd to tap in. However, he and Mendes and Davis were the only players who cared enough to keep on running and working when the others felt they had done enough after 20 minutes.

I`m sure both of you didn`t even expect him to score more than 5 this season,right ? But he`s done much more than that atm and you`re still not happy.That`s just great. <cr>

I can understand why you hate him,but if you can`t admit that he`s doing his job and he`s one of the few best Rangers players this season(along with Davis,Mendes,Boyd and Thomson),well,i just don`t get it.In the end of the day what matters is the club.

And that`s just opinion <_<

I`m sure both of you didn`t even expect him to score more than 5 this season,right ? But he`s done much more than that atm and you`re still not happy.That`s just great. <cr>

I can understand why you hate him,but if you can`t admit that he`s doing his job and he`s one of the few best Rangers players this season(along with Davis,Mendes,Boyd and Thomson),well,i just don`t get it.In the end of the day what matters is the club.

So in your opinion, a Rangers striker doing his job right. Is to miss several chances a game? And for being what matters with the club. I think it matters a lot that we're out of Europe before it even starts and 4 points behind them. Missed chances and what matters indeed.

Me.
WHY ????

doh

Because he used to play for the Sporting Wing of PIRA.

Is that so hard to understand?

you are so hard to understand, the man made a mistake, as did Scott Brown and he is now regretting it (believe it or not ) so FFS give the guy a break, because whether you like it or not he is our best player so far this season.

I would still punt his arse out of Ibrox.
I would personally punt your arse out of Ibrox first !!!!

You might find that difficult.

Players come and go.

For fans, it's for life.

Ihave been a fan for life (54 years so far) so i think i can talk from experience, if your first statement is some sort of challenge then please get in touch !!!

Me.
WHY ????

doh

you are so hard to understand, the man made a mistake, as did Scott Brown and he is now regretting it (believe it or not ) so FFS give the guy a break, because whether you like it or not he is our best player so far this season.

Who the fuck do you think you are?

I will decide my opinions, and I will never accept him as being worthy of wearing our great jersey.

We all make mistakes.

But some think we should not have to take the consequences.

It is not just a mistake anyway.

It is morally offensive to wear that scummy paedophile/ terrorist uniform.

And to bash it in joy after scoring against Rangers?

Might be OK with you, but some of us have standards.

Me.
WHY ????

doh

I will decide my opinions, and I will never accept him as being worthy of wearing our great jersey.

We all make mistakes.

Well said that man.

I would still punt his arse out of Ibrox.
I would personally punt your arse out of Ibrox first !!!!

You might find that difficult.

Players come and go.

For fans, it's for life.

Ihave been a fan for life (54 years so far) so i think i can talk from experience, if your first statement is some sort of challenge then please get in touch !!!

KEYBOARD HARDMAN ALERT! :bed:

So in your opinion, a Rangers striker doing his job right. Is to miss several chances a game? And for being what matters with the club. I think it matters a lot that we're out of Europe before it even starts and 4 points behind them. Missed chances and what matters indeed.

Well,everyone can miss in front of goal.His finishing is poor,but he still scores.Lots of Rangers fans will never accept him,but he`s still doing a job.He can create chances,Boyd can score goals - that`s why they are good partnership.Last season some folks around here were saying that Boyd cannot be used in 4-5-1,cause he need someone to support him.Well,i think we found that `someone` this season and that`s Kenny.

Me.
WHY ????

doh

We all make mistakes.

Who the fuck do you think you are ? please do not speak to me like that, i will ask you to PM me and we will talk in person and we will take it from there , IF YOU ARE MAN ENOUGH !!