Kenny Miller ? Who condems him right now ?

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me Neeskens' avatar is all you need to see.

To wear that jersey makes you scum.

End of story.

This is the 21st centuary, you have the nerve to call Walter Smith a dinosaur yet you still live in the past, wake up son and get your head out your arse !!!

Just out of curiosity, all the guys that don't like Miller, what would he have to do to change your mind, or does the fact that he played for celtc completely disqualify him from any acceptance?

Absolutely.

TWAT !!!

Just out of curiosity, all the guys that don't like Miller, what would he have to do to change your mind, or does the fact that he played for celtc completely disqualify him from any acceptance?

Absolutely.

TWAT !!!

Yes you are.

im with manti and neeskins in that i will never accept him even scoring 30 goals this season and gers winning league would be great for glasgow rangers but hed still have pulled on the athletic wing of sinn fein/ira jersey and thats all

but his sitters and ability to hit keepers on regular basis dosent help

on a sidenote manti how can someone who has never met you describe you to a tee :harhar:

im with manti and neeskins in that i will never accept him even scoring 30 goals this season and gers winning league would be great for glasgow rangers but hed still have pulled on the athletic wing of sinn fein/ira jersey and thats all

on a sidenote manti how can someone who has never met you describe you to a tee :harhar:

You posters that wont accept Miller because he played across the city need to get a life - its what he does for Rangers that counts - anything else is purile nonsence!

You posters that wont accept Miller because he played across the city need to get a life - its what he does for Rangers that counts - anything else is purile nonsence!

i like purile nonsence and my lifes ok at the moment thanks for being concerned

Absolutely.

TWAT !!!

taxi for a JUAN KERR

And apart from that he's shite ! :unionflag: :sherlock:

PS - You been in the new super duper timland at the forge yet ? Goat lots of stuff that you would like, real tacky beadrhattlin junk ! (tu):sherlock:

I have to agree with that comment. Walter, Ally and the rest of the folk at Rangers football club dont seem to mind he played for Celtic.

Some of neeskens wording should be removed from the board, hes certainly a tortured soul.

kenny miller is doing at rangers what he has done all his career

he works hard and assists in a lot of goals for his team mates

he will never be a consistent goalscorer

he plays well for us at times and has mised a few recently ,i wish those chances had fell to boydy , but he has been told to get more invoved and is playing slightly deeper at times with Miller anticipating his flick on's

Miller will never be a top goalscorer ,but he will contribute to the team with his effort

he is doing fine as far as i am concerned

And apart from that he's shite ! :unionflag: :sherlock:

PS - You been in the new super duper timland at the forge yet ? Goat lots of stuff that you would like, real tacky beadrhattlin junk ! (tu):sherlock:

Are you a regular there BD? :sherlock:

Mods...I ask you please to remove Neeskens avatar as it is that sort of imagery that brings shame on the rest of us...

This issue has come up before about that particular avatar WGS. An avatar is just an avatar. Personally, it's not to my taste either, but some might find your avatar distasteful as well. What offends one person doesn't always offend another. It's no big deal.

Swings and roundabouts.

I would still punt his arse out of Ibrox.
I would personally punt your arse out of Ibrox first !!!!

Oh really. Am I not entitled to answer a question on the board?? Anyway, you're more than welcome to try if you feel you're up to it. CR4 ST.

Miller's performances have surprised me. He has consistently been one of our best performers.

Bad miss yesterday, but he seems to be developing a good understanding with Boydy.

He'll never be my favourite person but as long as he keeps performing well for us I won't have too many complaints.

Me.
WHY ????

doh

Because he used to play for the Sporting Wing of PIRA.

Is that so hard to understand?

you are so hard to understand, the man made a mistake, as did Scott Brown and he is now regretting it (believe it or not ) so FFS give the guy a break, because whether you like it or not he is our best player so far this season.

Some mistakes in life take a long time to correct and Miller is nowhere near that stage for me. Best player? In your opinion maybe, not mine.