Kenny Miller ? Who condems him right now ?

BLUEDIGNITY

For me Neeskens' avatar is all you need to see.

To wear that jersey makes you scum.

End of story.

This is the 21st centuary, you have the nerve to call Walter Smith a dinosaur yet you still live in the past, wake up son and get your head out your arse !!!

Feel free to show me where I called Wattie a dinosaur?

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me Neeskens' avatar is all you need to see.

To wear that jersey makes you scum.

End of story.

This is the 21st centuary, you have the nerve to call Walter Smith a dinosaur yet you still live in the past, wake up son and get your head out your arse !!!

manti i have to defend you, i have never seen any post where you have called walter a dinosaur. :)

manti i have to defend you, i have never seen any post where you have called walter a dinosaur. :)

Neither has stooarts, mate.

But for some reason he makes things up.

I have a strange feeling he may have been drunk, and may not log into the site for a good few days after reality sets in. :D

Right now I kind of enjoy watching him play. So no, I don't condemn him. I still think he has some making up to do for the whole joining Celtic thing (what was he thinking????). But he's working hard to change that, and providing many good runs and assists.

I have a strange feeling he may have been drunk, and may not log into the site for a good few days after reality sets in. :D

You're kidding, the eedjit's stalking me by PM.

Obviously has a big problem with people having opinions....

You're kidding, the eedjit's stalking me by PM.

Obviously has a big problem with people having opinions....

Tell him you'll discuss it over a drink if he pays, that should sort it out, he's fae paisley, he'll run a mile. Shock news in the Paisley Express the other day. ''Paisley man breaks fiver, state of mourning announced '' :sherlock:

I'm going to get drunk and come back to this thread later on :D

Maybe get some better banter out of you then...................

In keeping with the tradition of this thread.

FUD!

Wonder if he would sign for them again after he leaves us if he got the chance ! :sherlock:

Without a doubt the man has no shame - he is a football mercenary but he not the only one who is just there for the money.

we need more people in that dressing room that care about the fans , and who are proud to wear the jersey.

kenny miller is a w*nk end of thread :pipe:

:mutley:

Wonder if he would sign for them again after he leaves us if he got the chance ! :sherlock:

Probably. he's a whore in that mold but what I'm wondering is if you believe he's doing a job for Rangers or not?

Without a doubt the man has no shame - he is a football mercenary but he not the only one who is just there for the money.

we need more people in that dressing room that care about the fans , and who are proud to wear the jersey.

kenny miller is a w*nk end of thread :pipe:

:mutley:

Aye we need more players like Adam, McCulloch et al. :rolleyes:

Give me Kenny Miller over these two anyday