****The Official Rangers v Aberdeen Thread****

Muff

Good result, and a much improved performance in the 2nd half. Adam, Whittaker, McCulloch and, for a wee spell in the 2nd half JCD, all justified their selection. The Ferguson/Mendes partnership appears to be improving too. (tu)

Mendes shades it for MOTM for me, with both Adam and Weir just behind. :rangers:

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Walter, you always will be a scared old man.

Bring on Aaron ffs!

Get a grip mate, Aaron has been shite in the reserves and has done nothing to deserve a game yet. When he gets his act together he'll be played.

Maybe he's been bad in the reserves because he knows he will never play ?

There was a time he was awesome, and yet Walter never picked him.

Walter, you always will be a scared old man.

Bring on Aaron ffs!

Get a grip mate, Aaron has been shite in the reserves and has done nothing to deserve a game yet. When he gets his act together he'll be played.

Maybe he's been bad in the reserves because he knows he will never play ?

There was a time he was awesome, and yet Walter never picked him.

I must have missed it then, and I've seen most of the reserve games this season. Smith has already said that Aaron will play his part this season, but only when he's ready........I see no reason to doubt that statement.

I'd like to see him in the 1st team too, by the way. But not until he's hitting some kind of form. He has shown some improvement in the last few weeks, so maybe it'll be sooner rather than later! :beer2:

The only decent midfielder today was Mendes - the rest were poor.

Broadfoot had a disaster of a game too. Lucky not to be sent off. Adam likewise.

Broadfoot for one yellow and should have had another near the end for retaliating against McGuire and Adam for stamping on Aluko's ankle in great view of the cameras.

Aberdeen:

Considine could have had a red when he handled the ball in the penalty area. Diamond a red for assaulting Lafferty. McGuire a yellow at least for pushing and kicking Broadfoot.

The refs missed a lot.

When you loose key players like Davis, Bougherra, Miller and Papac and replace them with dross like Lafferty, McCulloch, Darcheville and Whittaker then you will find it difficult to get going.

Big improvement needed against Hearts, hopefully the 4 players out today will be back.