Novo_____________________________________________________________Burke

___________________________Boyd________Miller____________________________

_______________________________McGregor________________________________

_________________________Weir____________Bougherra______________________

Whittaker___________________________________________________________Papac

_________________________Davis____________Mendes________________________

Novo_____________________________________________________________Burke

That team has one left footer out of 11.

No balance.

Does the line up get changed to the ACTUAL line up on matchday?

Just wondering :P as then when you log on you'd see the actual line up for the day..

Exactly the same as what has happened for the last 2 years I have done this thread for (tu)

Does the line up get changed to the ACTUAL line up on matchday?

Just wondering :P as then when you log on you'd see the actual line up for the day..

Exactly the same as what has happened for the last 2 years I have done this thread for (tu)

Well to be honest i've never looked at it from the start, always just joined in the thread later on, on matchday.

Team gets posted when it's announced on the radio/tv/Rangers website....the 1st page never gets updated.

It's a thread that we can talk about the match before, during and after the match. Posting what we'd like to see and any news that happend during the week eg injuries....

Team gets posted when it's announced on the radio/tv/Rangers website....the 1st page never gets updated.

It's a thread that we can talk about the match before, during and after the match. Posting what we'd like to see and any news that happend during the week eg injuries....

Well i figured that bit...

I just wondered if you update your first post when the official team came out was all.

_______________________________McGregor________________________________

_________________________Weir____________Bougherra______________________

Broadfoot___________________________________________________________Papac

_________________________Edu____________Mendes________________________

Davis_____________________________________________________________Beasley

Broadfoot has been abysmal recently.

(tu) that's why I went with Whittaker at RB. Broadfoot should find himself dropped and Whittaker given the chance to show if he's capable of being our number 1 RB.

Broadfoot has had the chance - Whittaker deserves one to.

I fully expect to see:

-McGrgeor-

-Broadfoot-Bougherra-Weir-Papac-

-Davis-Ferguson-Mendes-McCulloch-

-Miller-Boyd-

Four CB's, three CM's 2 strikers and McCulloch doh

I can just see it now.

Haha, the 12 Days of Bad Walter Team Selections. Do we know whether Bougherra and Papac will be ready to go?

I fully expect to see:

-McGrgeor-

-Miller-Boyd-

I expect that too. And it's about the right team. Broadfoot has been playing well - there's no way Whittaker should replace him. Fergie must keep playing and building up his match fitness. Various players have been tried at left midfield - it's McCulloch's main position.

I fully expect to see:

-McGrgeor-

-Miller-Boyd-

I expect that too. And it's about the right team. Broadfoot has been playing well - there's no way Whittaker should replace him. Fergie must keep playing and building up his match fitness. Various players have been tried at left midfield - it's McCulloch's main position.

You think Broadfoot's been playing well, Fergie should get 90 mins no questions asked and that McCulloch's 1st choice left mid?

Do you mind me asking, what have you been watching for the last year and a half? :blink:

I fully expect to see:

-McGrgeor-

-Miller-Boyd-

McCulloch is (supposed to be a) striker.

Broadfoot has been poor of late and Lee McCulloch is fcuking woeful. He should be nowhere near a Rangers jersey.

Davis____Ferguson____Mendes____McCulloch is an awful midfield. Back to McGregor punting every single ball out to McCulloch.

I fully expect to see:

-McGrgeor-

-Miller-Boyd-

You think Broadfoot's been playing well, Fergie should get 90 mins no questions asked and that McCulloch's 1st choice left mid?

Do you mind me asking, what have you been watching for the last year and a half? :blink:

You think Broadfoot's been playing badly for the last year and a half?

I fully expect to see:

-McGrgeor-

-Miller-Boyd-

McCulloch is (supposed to be a) striker.

He was a striker when he was at Motherwell, years ago. But his main position since then (mostly at Wigan of course) has been left midfield.

Several changes needed for this game as it'll be tough. No Adam or McCulloch for starters.

_________McGregor__________________

_____Papac_____Weir____Bougherra____Broadfoot__

____Burke______Davis____Mendes_____Niguez_____

________________Boyd____Miller_________________

I know there's absolutely no chance that team will start but that's who I'd start and I think it would be good. On the bench I'd have Alexander, McMillan, Edu, Ferguson, Lafferty, Velicka, Novo.

*Ferguson shouldn't start as he's not been ready for two 90 minute slots and will play against Argentina in midweek so won't be ready.

*We need more width and pace on the wings and Niguez and Burke would provide that.

*On the bench with 3 strikers and Ferguson to bring on we'd have quality in the abundance should we need it.

*If Miller is unfit for Saturday then start Lafferty and have Darcheville on the bench instead of Lafferty.

:rangers::rangers: I think we'll win 2-1 and I don't think my team will be Walter's team.