Minutes silence tonight for Ian McColl

Radioactiveman

Good news. (tu)

I hope the Tartan Trannies are able to respect a minutes silence for an ex-Ranger seeing as they are incapable of supporting current Gers who play for their country. :mad:

Exactly what I was just thinking Blue.

Might actually wathc the game tonight just to see how they behave.....fuckers

Good news. (tu)

I hope the Tartan Trannies are able to respect a minutes silence for an ex-Ranger seeing as they are incapable of supporting current Gers who play for their country. :mad:

Exactly what I was just thinking Blue.

Might actually wathc the game tonight just to see how they behave.....fuckers

(tu) I was in two minds whether I'd go out to watch the game because of coursework but I'll defo make an effort to see the game, especially the beginning.

Not before time, should have been done couple of weeks ago at every ground in the country. If it was deemed a tribute for one clubs chairman, another clubs coach and a clubs player, then it's the least that should have been done for a former manager of the national side.

Not before time, should have been done couple of weeks ago at every ground in the country. If it was deemed a tribute for one clubs chairman, another clubs coach and a clubs player, then it's the least that should have been done for a former manager of the national side.

Spot on (tu) (I almost said dead right, but changed it to spot on) doh

Some of the comments on here - great news etc absolutely astonish me.

It is a mark of respect for an ex-international manager and is the appropriate thing to do.

It is hardly an act for celebration.

My only reaction is that it muddies the waters even more with regards to chancers in our game who opt for applause

Some of the comments on here - great news etc absolutely astonish me.

It is a mark of respect for an ex-international manager and is the appropriate thing to do.

It is hardly an act for celebration.

My only reaction is that it muddies the waters even more with regards to chancers in our game who opt for applause

I don't see anyone 'celebrating', just acknowledging that the minutes silence is happening as a mark of respect to Ian McColl.

As mentioned before, it's surprising there was not an SPL-wide mark of respect paid at league games.