**Warning** You may need to be revived after reading this from Spiers

schwantz

Everyone was slagging him just months ago for not coming out and slagging John Reid back! His supporters (including me) were deemed hand wringers etc. and now he has come out to say that "it is not the Rangers way" to do things they way the tattie munchers do, there is full support!?!

I don't get it. :unsure:

I don't think its support of SDM at all, but perhaps, just perhaps, you are seeing a wee fightback!

Irrespective of your love or hatred of the man, there seems to be a small glimmer of realisation (the Bain flyer etc) that enough, may indeed be enough !

If as one of the posters suggests, Reid comes out with another reposte, then pandora's box will be well and truly opened and it will be open day on Reid.

Enjoy the moment and imagine how the soapdodgers are shifting nervously in their chairs at the moment !

Are the lights on in the piggery?

The Celtic fans will not care. They are too wrapped up in their own nonsense.

Reid will be advised not to react to the comments and this whole issue will be swept under the carpet.

As for the lights, this is a little off topic, but I drove past there on Monday during the day and their giant screens were on for no apparent reason. Wasting electricity. Wankers. They really do grind my gears with EVERYTHING they do.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel split on this.

One one hand I'm absolutely delighted to see SDM outright chastising Celtic as a club, and John Reid. He's never done that before, and it's great to see him fight back.

On the other hand, does it not 'go to their level' to get involved in a tit for tat war of words with that rodent Reid?

What SDM says is spot on - we all know it. I just wonder how far this can go. If the 2 chairmen are publicly slagging off each others' club and persons, well, that will be a new direction for the Old Firm rivalry.

In my opinion, he has played it perfectly, alluding to their "crimes" but not outright accusing them of anything, while asking why they are accusing our support.

What would your ideal statement have been?

I feel split on this.

One one hand I'm absolutely delighted to see SDM outright chastising Celtic as a club, and John Reid. He's never done that before, and it's great to see him fight back.

On the other hand, does it not 'go to their level' to get involved in a tit for tat war of words with that rodent Reid?

What SDM says is spot on - we all know it. I just wonder how far this can go. If the 2 chairmen are publicly slagging off each others' club and persons, well, that will be a new direction for the Old Firm rivalry.

In my opinion, he has played it perfectly, alluding to their "crimes" but not outright accusing them of anything, while asking why they are accusing our support.

He got it perfect. But you seem to be missing my point.

Everyone was slagging him just months ago for not coming out and slagging John Reid back! His supporters (including me) were deemed hand wringers etc. and now he has come out to say that "it is not the Rangers way" to do things they way the tattie munchers do, there is full support!?!

I don't think its support of SDM at all, but perhaps, just perhaps, you are seeing a wee fightback!

Irrespective of your love or hatred of the man, there seems to be a small glimmer of realisation (the Bain flyer etc) that enough, may indeed be enough !

If as one of the posters suggests, Reid comes out with another reposte, then pandora's box will be well and truly opened and it will be open day on Reid.

Enjoy the moment and imagine how the soapdodgers are shifting nervously in their chairs at the moment !

Reid will be advised not to react to the comments and this whole issue will be swept under the carpet.

As for the lights, this is a little off topic, but I drove past there on Monday during the day and their giant screens were on for no apparent reason. Wasting electricity. Wankers. They really do grind my gears with EVERYTHING they do.

It is off topic, but I heard a rumour the screens CANNOT be turned off. Now that seems really out there and sounds ridiculous but im sure there is something crazy about the situation that if they turn them off, its weeks or something before they can get them back on.

Actually, having now wrote that, i sound like a fucking loop the loop, but i cant be bothered deleting it so fuk it.

Timmy telly-wanks (tu)

:lol:

It is off topic, but I heard a rumour the screens CANNOT be turned off. Now that seems really out there and sounds ridiculous but im sure there is something crazy about the situation that if they turn them off, its weeks or something before they can get them back on.

Actually, having now wrote that, i sound like a fucking loop the loop, but i cant be bothered deleting it so fuk it.

Timmy telly-wanks (tu)

Can't turn them on and off or not trusted to be able to turn them on and off? :mutley:

High quality materials over at the Giro Dome then.

Timmy telly-wanks (tu)

I have read an article on this. Think it was the Evening Times.

Now I'm unsure about whether I want power prices reduced.

Timmy telly-wanks (tu)

Can't turn them on and off or not trusted to be able to turn them on and off? :mutley:

The last firm i worked for did maintenance work at Parkhead and the reality is that they CAN'T turn them off.

My firm had real problems because the feed to the screens was always live

I feel split on this.

Yes, I seem to be :unsure:

What is your point, Danny?

I feel split on this.

That no matter who is right or who is wrong, ultimately it's a slagging match between 2 heavyweights in the world of football, further dividing the OF even more extremely.

It's not SDM's fault for responding, it's the nature of the beast that he's had to defend us against that shit and his club. But what could develop from it in time?

I can't think of much good coming from SDM and Reid warring.

The last firm i worked for did maintenance work at Parkhead and the reality is that they CAN'T turn them off.

My firm had real problems because the feed to the screens was always live

Thank fluck. I thought i was going mental when i read my own post.

Oleg, going to have a wee look for that (tu)

I feel split on this.

That no matter who is right or who is wrong, ultimately it's a slagging match between 2 heavyweights in the world of football, further dividing the OF even more extremely.

It's not SDM's fault for responding, it's the nature of the beast that he's had to defend us against that shit and his club. But what could develop from it in time?

SDM was complimentary about Desmond. I think you will find that DD and DM will have a glass of vino at the next OF game and the wee scrotum Reid, will be told to STFU from now on and to sort out DD other business issues. (tu)

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

I'm no fan of gorgeous George but as character assassinations go, this is one of the best.

"Puffed up popinjay" :lol:

Frankly, Murray is playing a dangerous game. Reid is a professional politician, well-versed in the ways of spin. But maybe Celtic will let it go, feeling that Reid's statement yesterday afternoon is enough (for now anyway). We'll see.

I feel split on this.

I agree that it's not ideal and unfortunately Celtic/Reid have forced our hand here.

I don't think Sir David will say too much more, letting Reid dig his own ditch deeper.

I think Reid has been outclassed and outflanked here.

I agree that it's not ideal and unfortunately Celtic/Reid have forced our hand here.

I don't think Sir David will say too much more, letting Reid dig his own ditch deeper.

Exactly. His initial response was vague and easily fobbed off by the Celtc chairman.

Then the real attack came. Reid has nowhere to go. He can't deny a bloody thing.

Well in Minty

Exactly. His initial response was vague and easily fobbed off by the Celtc chairman.

Then the real attack came. Reid has nowhere to go. He can't deny a bloody thing.

Well in Minty

Christ! I thought you had the quickest banning ever, there!

How long since you changed it?

Back to the point, your analysis is spot on.

I feel split on this.

like I said in another post if you don't fight back against bullies you can expect more of the same and then some.

Timmy telly-wanks (tu)

somebody fogot to write on the switch Off & On :mutley:

Timmy telly-wanks (tu)

I wonder if we could hack into the feed on match day. :D

That would be fun.

Timmy telly-wanks (tu)

I wonder if we could hack into the feed on match day. :D

That would be fun.

haha!! TFS oh my god. :bouncy: :bouncy: