Rangers New Sponser

CraigRFC

Was in jjb the other day to try and get the 3rd strip. As there price of the tops hardly any sizes were left so I asked the guy if there was any other sizes but he said that unfortunately there weren't any sizes left. He said the prices were also so low because Rangers are getting a new sponsor. I tried to get a little more out of him but he said nothing.

Don't know what to think about it if it's bull or not but just wondering if anyone knew anything as I haven't heard anything.

Aye, thousands of journos out there not getting this story, but some wee ned working in a sports shop is well in with Rangers buisness!

Wasn't a ned actually looked in his 30s lol

Im not keeping my hopes up just saying incase anyone heard :)

i heard to day that the reason the strips are so cheap is they have to much stock :lol: so i thought i`d do my bit to help by buying the 3rd and home kit. Think its more along the lines as been mentioned before that umbro will be removed from the top with Adidas being mentioned as the replacement

Guest Andypendek
it is reduced because there is low sales/ middle of season

how would some wee retard working in jjb know that rangers are getting a new sponser?

what a bawbag

You no bother with Christmas in your house? Low sales at the end of November...give me a break! It's only the 2nd busiest sales window outside of a new shirt launch.

it is reduced because there is low sales/ middle of season

how would some wee retard working in jjb know that rangers are getting a new sponser?

what a bawbag

Poor guy in JJB better not read this thread.

Hes getting pelters :lol:

the reason the prices of the shirts have been slashed is due to jjb's dire financial position. they need to raise cash by ane means possible.

If thats the case how come you can buy them cheap from the megastore?

the reason the prices of the shirts have been slashed is due to jjb's dire financial position. they need to raise cash by ane means possible.

Its still a JJB store as well is it not?

They have the JJB logo all over the front of the megastore as well.

Its still a JJB store as well is it not?

They have the JJB logo all over the front of the megastore as well.

Fair enough (tu)

i havent heard anything but i did call up when i got my order and my home shirt was missing.

i was told do you want it cancel and refunded or wait for stock so i said i would wait.

before ending the call i asked here or rather suggested i head JJB were about to fold, after a prlonged silence i said are they?

she then went majorly defensive saying where you hear that? is it because the adds in paper etc etc

an hour later i received an email issuing me a refund lol!

also nike taking over umbro, when? thought that newcastle owner had a big part in umbro