Career spent at one club

BigDadosbandage

Do you think we will ever have another player rise up through the ranks who will stay and play for us for the duration of his career? (Edited to clarify) Cheers McBoyd. :)

Such a rarity in this day and age and I cannot see it changing.

For us I cannot see it happening while finances & the Scottish game remain as is.

Thoughts?

Oh and who was the last Rangers player to be one club man?

:rangers:

Do you think we will ever have a player rise up through the ranks who will stay and play for us for the duration of his career?

For us I cannot see it happening while finances & the Scottish game remain as is.

Thoughts?

Greig?

I'd do that.

Although is Chelsea offer a £100 mil bid I'm out!

So you'd be a rangers man unless Chelsea offer big money?

Oh right :craphead:

I'd do it i'd say, if i was at rangers from a young age, i'd not want to leave by choice :rangers:

Do you think we will ever have a player rise up through the ranks who will stay and play for us for the duration of his career?

Thoughts?

Greig?

Sorry I should have been a bit more specific. :beer1:

Do you think we will ever have another player rise up through the ranks who will stay and play for us for the duration of his career?

I'd do that.

Although is Chelsea offer a £100 mil bid I'm out!

So you'd be a rangers man unless Chelsea offer big money?

Oh right :craphead:

I'd do it i'd say, if i was at rangers from a young age, i'd not want to leave by choice :rangers:

I'd be doing it by helping out the transfer situation :unsure::rolleyes::mutley::craphead:

We're a selling club. Anyone not good enough will be punted i.e. Bob Malcolm and anyone who is will be sold i.e. Alan Hutton.

Barry Ferguson was the last guy at Rangers who may have went the distance but he wanted to try out the EPL.

Kris Boyd in my opinion. If he keeps fit and banging in goals like we know he can do on a regular basis.

He didn't join Rangers until he was 22/23

doh wasn't even thinking when i was writing that, fuck sake....

McGregor could be a decent shout at this moment in time.

I think it may be more plausible in the future as we really have to start turning to Murray Park and demanding players to come through. If that happens I think you may find more life long Bears although it will only be the reasonably good ones as the dross and the cream will both be sold.

I think it may be more plausible in the future as we really have to start turning to Murray Park and demanding players to come through. If that happens I think you may find more life long Bears although it will only be the reasonably good ones as the dross and the cream will both be sold.

Well McGregor did go on loan for season... :P

Was that at Dunfermline?

Was that at Dunfermline?

And StJohnstone.