The people running our club

minstral

it makes me sick to see our club sending people to monitor our fans for so called sectarian or racist singing. they now have people grassing their own fans as we seen the other day, when the guy got arrested at rugby park. the two so called rangers fans that gave evedince should hang their heads in shame, along with murray the so called rangers fan. i really fear the direction our club is heading, and we need real rangers men to buy the club.

For me it's the fact that the Club employed somebody to set this up.

Sickens me to the core.

This whole sad episode could have been our line in the sand, instead the bastards who run the Club roll over, yet again.

If they are going to draw a line in thesand I am sure they will do so based on a line they want to defend - not one that they cant or shouldn't defend.

You still not banned yet - from here ???

How do you get the forum to ignore a poster ? Ive done it in other forums to get rid of the idiots - but cant see the option in this one.

Help - this guys makes me nauseous (not joking - honestly - assistance please !)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it makes me sick to see our club sending people to monitor our fans for so called sectarian or racist singing. they now have people grassing their own fans as we seen the other day, when the guy got arrested at rugby park. the two so called rangers fans that gave evedince should hang their heads in shame, along with murray the so called rangers fan. i really fear the direction our club is heading, and we need real rangers men to buy the club.

Sickens me to the core.

This whole sad episode could have been our line in the sand, instead the bastards who run the Club roll over, yet again.

If they are going to draw a line in thesand I am sure they will do so based on a line they want to defend - not one that they cant or shouldn't defend.

How do you get the forum to ignore a poster ? Ive done it in other forums to get rid of the idiots - but cant see the option in this one.

Help - this guys makes me nauseous (not joking - honestly - assistance please !)

Yer past help :mutley:

LOL - anti up the cash then and buy it. Meanwhile I think SDM is doing a great job and as for the numpty who got himself arrested even from the little in the press it seemed he was told time and again to desist and to stop running up and down the stairwell etc, and had a history of trouble!! - He should be banned for life! Its numpties like this that will bring Rangers down not the leadership we have now!

You always seem to think Murray is doing a good job, but what proof do you have to back that claim ?

How many titles have we won in the last ten years ?

Bring out the selective questions to fit an argument ! or did you not know he has been here 20? during which time he has done a great job, on and off the park.

No I didn't know that, in fact: Who is he anyway ? doh

The fact that he has been here 20 years means nothing, in the last ten years he has done very little to improve the club.

They are not going to draw a line in the sand.

The present regime will continue to roll over and let our enemies walk all opver us.

Spineless bastards, they should hang their heads in shame.

Sickens me to the core.

Go to his profile and select 'ignore'.

That's the idea. Guilty until proved innocent, because he had a history of trouble according to the press. You might get a job as a judge in Kilmarnock.

The article says: After the verdict, Mr Brown revealed that the accused’s record included previous convictions for a breach of the peace with a football aggravation and for an offence with racial aggravations.

Sickens me to the core.

Its really quite easy - if you see I have replied - dont read it! - :lol: The problem is you only want to read with those that agree with you - and as such I suggest you should go elsewhere - the great thing about this forum is that while we all support Rangers some hold different views from others - if you only want to hear from those that 100% agree with you talk to your reflection.

The present regime will continue to roll over and let our enemies walk all opver us.

Actually I think the club have drawn a line in the sand and decided NOT to defend those on 'your' side. I am on their side with that. !

Terrible day when Rangers fans start grassing on each other. Going by the guy that got lifted he seems a bit of a fud, he had a couple of convictions for racial behaviour at a football ground.

It's not known if the stewards are Bears or not.

LOL - anti up the cash then and buy it. Meanwhile I think SDM is doing a great job and as for the numpty who got himself arrested even from the little in the press it seemed he was told time and again to desist and to stop running up and down the stairwell etc, and had a history of trouble!! - He should be banned for life! Its numpties like this that will bring Rangers down not the leadership we have now!

You always seem to think Murray is doing a good job, but what proof do you have to back that claim ?

How many titles have we won in the last ten years ?

Bring out the selective questions to fit an argument ! or did you not know he has been here 20? during which time he has done a great job, on and off the park.

No I didn't know that, in fact: Who is he anyway ? doh

The fact that he has been here 20 years means nothing, in the last ten years he has done very little to improve the club.

Well for one thing he has takled bigotry head on, in the last 10 years, and that is a big improvement for the club, dragged us into the modern era of support, but for some 'traditionalists, that is a bad thing, for me it is a welcome change. He has also kept the club financillay stable during a period where clubs in big ountries have ecome impossibly strong due to TV money and where even some shitty teams in the Championship earn some TV monye than Rangers. Smaller clubs but strnger because they are in a larger TV market.

On the football side we have had thread after thread about Murray's achievements, so I aint re-starting that debate here, but I for one never though we would ever compete in a European final and for that alone I would thank him.

And while it has not yet come to pass I believe Murray wants to leave a strong legacy behind him and 'Ibrox Village' is that legacy and he will make it happen, but only issue may be timing!

Now tell me, and be careful what you wish for, where and who do you see being able to provide more than Murray?

and thats bluepeters new policy for rangers made from sticky back plastic and cardboard tubes , :mutley:

LOL....funny!

Actually I think the club have drawn a line in the sand and decided NOT to defend those on 'your' side. I am on their side with that. !

:rolleyes: You shouldn't use expressions that you don't understand, no matter how clever you think it sounds.

:rolleyes: You shouldn't use expressions that you don't understand, no matter how clever you think it sounds.

HEY!!!! I may not understand it - but at least it sounded clever - I can live with that!! :lol: :yes:

That's the idea. Guilty until proved innocent, because he had a history of trouble according to the press. You might get a job as a judge in Kilmarnock.

The article says: After the verdict, Mr Brown revealed that the accused’s record included previous convictions for a breach of the peace with a football aggravation and for an offence with racial aggravations.

My response was to BP9's post not the article. Read BP9's post.

My response was to BP9's post not the article. Read BP9's post.

He was found guity - after this we found out he had also other convictions for similar - he IS the type of fan that brings the club into disrepute - if you want to defend the numpty who got done then that is your right BUT I for one think he should NOT be allowed to associate himself with our club in any way, shape or form!

Terrible day when Rangers fans start grassing on each other. Going by the guy that got lifted he seems a bit of a fud, he had a couple of convictions for racial behaviour at a football ground.

It's not known if the stewards are Bears or not.

I know at least one of the Celtic stewards are celtic fans, seen him waving a scummy tri-colour.

Well for one thing he has takled bigotry head on, in the last 10 years, and that is a big improvement for the club, dragged us into the modern era of support, but for some 'traditionalists, that is a bad thing, for me it is a welcome change. He has also kept the club financillay stable during a period where clubs in big ountries have ecome impossibly strong due to TV money and where even some shitty teams in the Championship earn some TV monye than Rangers. Smaller clubs but strnger because they are in a larger TV market.

On the football side we have had thread after thread about Murray's achievements, so I aint re-starting that debate here, but I for one never though we would ever compete in a European final and for that alone I would thank him.

And while it has not yet come to pass I believe Murray wants to leave a strong legacy behind him and 'Ibrox Village' is that legacy and he will make it happen, but only issue may be timing!

Now tell me, and be careful what you wish for, where and who do you see being able to provide more than Murray?

doh

Well said Minstral!!! :clap:

My thoughts exactly.

If the guy was F'in the Pope i'd say fine - but what do these numpties think they were achieving? I half suspect it was 'Steely' looking for more praise for NOT BEING A BIGOT! Fools! :barf:

Sickens me to the core.

Its really quite easy - if you see I have replied - dont read it! - :lol: The problem is you only want to read with those that agree with you - and as such I suggest you should go elsewhere - the great thing about this forum is that while we all support Rangers some hold different views from others - if you only want to hear from those that 100% agree with you talk to your reflection.

Really ? You know me do you. Thanks for the invite to "leave" (ive filed your suggestion next to the rest of your suggestions in the maggot box)- from someone who joined after me (the second time the forum went live)... I really do appreciate that. I dont need to post a thousand times - you apparently do - to enjoy a forum.

At least now I do know how to get the PC to ignore you, so I wont even hear your reply - that does make me happy. The idea of a spineless handwringer having a go at me to "go away" is real comedy - thanks for the lesson. The idea of someone Id consider a borderline Dhim, if your not actually a dhim, having a go.... well, thats even funnier. Ill never agree with your views - I only dont want to read them as you offend me... just you...nobody else - just you...

"100% agree with me" - polar opposite is more like it. Sit in yer seat, dish your moral standpoint – sorry moral lie down and worthiness to those that listen - I just cant be bothered with your tripe on my screen... Ask to mod to check - your the only one I block... So sit there happily in your glass house - and ill sit elsewhere - just watch for wringing you hands that much you manage to invert yourself and expose the sh*te your obviously made of.

hows big jock by the way ?

Sickens me to the core.

Really ? You know me do you. Thanks for the invite to "leave" (ive filed your suggestion next to the rest of your suggestions in the maggot box)- from someone who joined after me (the second time the forum went live)... I really do appreciate that. I dont need to post a thousand times - you apparently do - to enjoy a forum.

At least now I do know how to get the PC to ignore you, so I wont even hear your reply - that does make me happy. The idea of a spineless handwringer having a go at me to "go away" is real comedy - thanks for the lesson. The idea of someone Id consider a borderline Dhim, if your not actually a dhim, having a go.... well, thats even funnier. Ill never agree with your views - I only dont want to read them as you offend me... just you...nobody else - just you...

"100% agree with me" - polar opposite is more like it. Sit in yer seat, dish your moral standpoint – sorry moral lie down and worthiness to those that listen - I just cant be bothered with your tripe on my screen... Ask to mod to check - your the only one I block... So sit there happily in your glass house - and ill sit elsewhere - just watch for wringing you hands that much you manage to invert yourself and expose the sh*te your obviously made of.

hows big jock by the way ?

You'll miss this then !! Yawn! :harhar:

Why is it everyone who doesnt buy into being part of the FTP brigade is labelled a spineless handwringer?

I detest Celtic with a passion. I detest their roots and the inability to admit their true roots. I detest the moral high ground they take. I love it when Timmy runs on the park and gets them in trouble

And in the same breath, i detest people who bring shame on my club. Arseholes like the Kilmarnock boy and his mates who have banning orders from 3 grounds and Racist and Sectarian charges the length of their arm. No interest in them and I dont mind stewards chucking them out before they cause Rangers any harm.

Just because someone is not into bigotry, BJK and The Famine Song, it doesnt make them a spineless handwringer. And not for the first time, may i also add that Gers fans didnt grass on this guy. It was a mis-print in the article. (tu)

Why is it everyone who doesnt buy into being part of the FTP brigade is labelled a spineless handwringer?

I detest Celtic with a passion. I detest their roots and the inability to admit their true roots. I detest the moral high ground they take. I love it when Timmy runs on the park and gets them in trouble

And in the same breath, i detest people who bring shame on my club. Arseholes like the Kilmarnock boy and his mates who have banning orders from 3 grounds and Racist and Sectarian charges the length of their arm. No interest in them and I dont mind stewards chucking them out before they cause Rangers any harm.

Just because someone is not into bigotry, BJK and The Famine Song, it doesnt make them a spineless handwringer. And not for the first time, may i also add that Gers fans didnt grass on this guy. It was a mis-print in the article. (tu)

Fucking spot on mate agree 100% with your statement.

if your not a bigot that makes you a dhim in this forum, if they had it their way the whole of scotland would be bigots because its traditional you know