Walter Smith

martyb1873

I am a big wattie fan,,, but,,,, wot the fuck is going on? he has to take the wrap for today, shite subs, a shite team to begin with, no heart in the team, no physical presence( lafferty in 7 foot tall and he plays him on the wing ffs) just an all round heartless poor shity performance! were do we go from here?? IS IT TIME FOR WALTER TO UP STICKS AND FUCK OFF??? :unionflag: :unionflag:

I for one will not be going back till Smith and his band of fucking muppets are gone i am sick watching their long punt football people out of position Charlie Adam and that other useless bastard JCD.

I also am a smith fan and to all his detractors I would sa, trust him - he sees the same problems we do but when players like Bougherra, Mendes, Ferguson and Lafferty all have shocking displays on the same day, and the rest of the team was poor as well.

To be honest yesterday,s game was really poor,the 1st half was like a Junior game lump the ball up in the air,no football,kick punch pull,shove all the things that make a junior game.No wonder Scottish teams get humped all over europe,we where bullied by Hearts they knew that was the only way the could beat Rangers,

but you have to be able to adapt to that kind of football we couldnt.

AS FOR SMITH CLUELESS AND GO, AND GO NOW.

Poor performances from some players who ought to be embarassed to pick up their wages this week. To those Walter detractors, do you think that wee muppet Strachan is any better? The team is seriously lacking something, Celtic have less skill but more hunger, our players are happy enough getting paid win or lose. I'd be attacking the players and some stupid goals that we give away too easily. Remember that a few dodgy refs are also to blame for this 7 point gap. We are missing injured players and that is a big part. Celtic must pay out for new players in the New Year otherwise we will run them down and Strachan will usually buy overpriced schect. We need to take the Old Firm games and then watch for players to respond with pride and hunger. Davis, Miller, Velicka, Lafferty, Mendes, DMB, Boyd and McGregor can make the difference provided they show us their class and earn the money we pay them.

Wee Strapon i know isnt any better but its his team that are 7 points clear he must be doing something right.

He's not doing that much, his team are piss poor most of the time, but they do just enough, with a little help, to scrape the results. I think the whole Rangers system has got a problem of money paid regardless of results. I don't know the solution other than a massive collective boot in the stones or a clear out.