Old Firm

macleod1873

We still have to beat Hamilton, go to Tannadice and beat then Hibs before we play celtc.

I see us getting molocated at Tannadice.

The league is already over in my eyes.

although it pains me to give in at xmas.I would think if we lose this one thats it 10 points is huge in the spl and with the form celtic are in they seem 2 be able to grind out results even when their playing poorly a quality that we dont seem to have at the moment.we have to make sure its only 7 by the time the 27th comes.haha

We still have to beat Hamilton, go to Tannadice and beat then Hibs before we play celtc.

I see us getting molocated at Tannadice.

The league is already over in my eyes.

If we loose to Dundee United then I will have to agree with you. Dreading the United game now.

We can win all Old Firms and still loose the league , The Old Firm is the only game that our players appear to be up for and willing to fight and earn the 3 points. Its the smaller games like St Mirren and Motherwell that will cost us the league in the long run , our players are more than happy to sit back , accept second place and watch the money roll in.

Really starting to worry about the thought of 4 in a row

We were all saying on Friday, lose to Hearts and league is over.

While I realise there's a long way to go - the old firm game wont make any difference.

I am confident of beating Celtic 4 times in the league this season - however with idiots like Walter and Ally in charge we will AlWAYS drop daft points to the rest of the pish in the league.

That's why we won't win the league.

Really starting to worry about the thought of 4 in a row

We were all saying on Friday, lose to Hearts and league is over.

While I realise there's a long way to go - the old firm game wont make any difference.

I am confident of beating Celtic 4 times in the league this season - however with idiots like Walter and Ally in charge we will AlWAYS drop daft points to the rest of the pish in the league.

That's why we won't win the league.

Can't argue with that. Walter is good at the Old firm games but his selection in other crucial games like yesterday is shocking.

Everyone seems to be forgetting it's early doors. Celtic will fall eventually, and Rangers know they need to start playing well in order to win the league. We'll win the OF game on 27th December, actually we'll win the rest aswell. Have faith in the team, the league isn't over.

Walter Smith has to stick with the same selection, not yesterdays obviously, but I think that with Miller and Davis coming back we will start peforming alot better.

Everyone seems to be forgetting it's early doors. Celtic will fall eventually, and Rangers know they need to start playing well in order to win the league. We'll win the OF game on 27th December, actually we'll win the rest aswell. Have faith in the team, the league isn't over.

Walter Smith has to stick with the same selection, not yesterdays obviously, but I think that with Miller and Davis coming back we will start peforming alot better.

But Celtic will go to the places we struggle (Tannadice, Pittodrie, Tynecastle) etc and win 4-0 without giving it a second thought.

We'll come through it aswell. We were so close to winning the league last season. We had a bad patch last season and so nearly won the league, but fixture congestion got the better of us. Now we don't have this problem and we should be able to go out and win the league. Aslong as Walter deploys the correct players and tactics, we should win the league (though this could be a bit of an issue).

Well the least we can do is hope that he will.

Walter should have a look about this forum. He must have some form of intelligence, how can he keep playing people like Adam and Darcheville who quite frankly I am better than, and people like Lafferty and Whittaker and play them in a totally different position. It gets on my bloody wick.

at the moment we all think the league is done but look what happened in 2005 they were 5 point clear we were shite then. but won the league on the last day. maybe if smith would manage right and stop trying change players into something that there never going to be he should just play them in the right position's wits hard about that.

DUFC is not a given.

Another worrying thing is, liewell has promised to fund some transfer activity while we've been told the only player movement will be outwards.

Imagine being double figures points behind cletic by Xmas. Especially after spending the best part of £30 million.

Well the least we can do is hope that he will.

Walter should have a look about this forum. He must have some form of intelligence, how can he keep playing people like Adam and Darcheville who quite frankly I am better than, and people like Lafferty and Whittaker and play them in a totally different position. It gets on my bloody wick.

:mutley:

No, you're not!