Will we ever see Aaron start a game?

trueblueal

Valencia are supposed to be considering ending the loan agreement which has Aaron Niguez at Rangers until the end of next season. When we signed him i seem to remember that there was a fee set giving us an option to buy. I think if we don't get the boy in the team in soon i think we will regret it when he goes on to shine elsewhere without us ever really knowing if he'd have been worth taking permanently. With the problems we are having out wide i also happen to think he deserves his place and should be played against Hamilton. Thoughts?

I've just watched the reserve game against Killie and he was simply a standout.

He deserves a shot, would offer far far more to the team than Adam.

Christ ! I would offer the team more than Adam...and Im in my 50's ! ( early 50's mind!)

Valencia are supposed to be considering ending the loan agreement which has Aaron Niguez at Rangers until the end of next season. When we signed him i seem to remember that there was a fee set giving us an option to buy. I think if we don't get the boy in the team in soon i think we will regret it when he goes on to shine elsewhere without us ever really knowing if he'd have been worth taking permanently. With the problems we are having out wide i also happen to think he deserves his place and should be played against Hamilton. Thoughts?

This is not true.

I think that there was a Valencia official who spoke about Aaron's future which appeared in the Sunday Mail. It seemed to me the guy was being diplomatic in saying that Valencia weren't disappointed in his lack of games. Reading between the lines i think if he doesnt play this season he'll be gone in the summer despite the two year deal and having watched him tear a few reserve teams apart i can't understand Walters reluctance to find out if he's as good as his reputation.

Valencia have said they'll review the arrangement at the end of the season. If he's not made any impact by that time then he probably may as well go. But I wouldn't be too surprised to see him make a sub appearance on Saturday, especially if we can get a few goals up.

Rangers have some smashing kids on the books not just Aaron, but we will never know if they can make the grade unless they are given a decent run in the team, and i dont see smith giving them that chance. sadly

Rangers have some smashing kids on the books not just Aaron, but we will never know if they can make the grade unless they are given a decent run in the team, and i dont see smith giving them that chance. sadly

No we dont and neither does an other club

Flecks name is always brought up but he wil be ruined within about 2 to 3 yrs and he is not as good as everyone makes out

Its a sort of Barry Feruson looking good because most of the players around him are average, that the way it is with Fleck

No we dont and neither does an other club

Flecks name is always brought up but he wil be ruined within about 2 to 3 yrs and he is not as good as everyone makes out

Its a sort of Barry Feruson looking good because most of the players around him are average, that the way it is with Fleck

Ruined in 2-3 years when he'll be 19 or 20 doh!