Boyd & Miller

CooperSF

Boyd and Miller are like guns.

Boyd- a fucking sniper rifle

Miller- an RPG (have you seen the speed at which his fucking shots go in the crowd?!?)

I'd prefer to see them go in the net...maybe that's just me :craphead:

Miller- an RPG (have you seen the speed at which his fucking shots go in the crowd?!?)

I'd prefer to see them go in the net...maybe that's just me :craphead:

So do I, but 9/10 of Misser's shots either hit the corner flag or the back of the stand :craphead:

Anything that Boyd has accomplished recently,must be attributed to the excellence of his partner,King Kenny. (tu)

Anything that Boyd has accomplished recently,must be attributed to the excellence of his partner,King Kenny. (tu)

A little harsh in that Boyd has had goal spurts like this in the past, possibly his all round game can be put down to having a regular partner instead of the Watty rotation system. He played well with Dado after all.

A little harsh in that Boyd has had goal spurts like this in the past, possibly his all round game can be put down to having a regular partner instead of the Watty rotation system. He played well with Dado after all.

Did you watch him the last couple of games wihout Miller DO? :unsure:

I watched the WHOLE team without Miller AND Davis, boy did we struggle, but not just down to Boyd I'm afraid. Don;t forget Boyd still managed to score v Aberdeen and Hearts in Miller's absence. The lack of creativity in those games was frightening, not just how pish JCD and Boyd were as a partnership

I watched the WHOLE team without Miller AND Davis, boy did we struggle, but not just down to Boyd I'm afraid. Don;t forget Boyd still managed to score v Aberdeen and Hearts in Miller's absence. The lack of creativity in those games was frightening, not just how pish JCD and Boyd were as a partnership

I think the Hearts goal is stretching it a bit TBH, no matter who the ref gave it to. Boyd wasn't effective against Hearts, though in fairness he was far from our worst player that day

I think the Hearts goal is stretching it a bit TBH, no matter who the ref gave it to. Boyd wasn't effective against Hearts, though in fairness he was far from our worst player that day

You know and I know Boyd getting credited with the goal v Hearts was a bit of a farce but, credited he was, I was just trying to emphasise he was not our least effective player, the whole team was pish. Also i think St mirren away showed how we miss Boyd to make Miller more productive because he can finish off Miller's hard work, unlike most of the other strikers we have.

Having watched the highlights (and all season obviously), it's obvious that Miller's absolutely clinical when he's got no time to think about his finish.

His first-time finishing is excellent (Celtic, Hibs, Hamilton), but when he's got a few seconds to think about it, he almost always makes an arse of it!

yer because miller makes boyd bring the ball better out of the air and look hungrier for the ball?

they work well together, and they do read each others passes and runs well and a great example of them linking well was the ICT goal that boyd scored, but im guessing you are now wanting to blame boyd for the hearts loss, a game he scored in, miller being out of the team, along with davis, contributed more to our poor form in that game

Having watched the highlights (and all season obviously), it's obvious that Miller's absolutely clinical when he's got no time to think about his finish.

His first-time finishing is excellent (Celtic, Hibs, Hamilton), but when he's got a few seconds to think about it, he almost always makes an arse of it!

He shouldnt be allowed to take a touch. Just smack it first time every time.

He shouldnt be allowed to take a touch. Just smack it first time every time.

:D

I'd prefer that.