Roll Call

I'll be there as always. :rangers:

Picking my ticket up on Saturday but here's hoping i won't be in the wooden stand. Fucking deathtrap. <cr> All that can be said is thank God smoking has been banned from football grounds.

that stand dosent bother me as im of dwarf size proportions so my knees dont hit the seat in front and its the best view in the stadium

going now games saturday for some reason i thought game was on the sunday which meant i would have struggled or had to take car

no ticket yet but will pick it up sat

I can get you one if your struggling to get a ticket den?

ive got my name down with sd and it will be ok

i dont do ballots i envoke the been member of bus for 20+ years sketch and thats usually enough to see 1 slipped into my hand

going now games saturday for some reason i thought game was on the sunday which meant i would have struggled or had to take car

no ticket yet but will pick it up sat

I can get you one if your struggling to get a ticket den?

ive got my name down with sd and it will be ok

i dont do ballots i envoke the been member of bus for 20+ years sketch and thats usually enough to see 1 slipped into my hand

No probs. Thats the way it should be for someone like yourself (tu)

Worst Away SPL Stadium EVER.

I would agree, it's an absolute shit hole.

I hate it that its always the gerry kerr stand that has no leg room what so ever that i end up sitting in.

Thankfully this time i have tickets for the other stand so ill be patching the gerry kerr tickets to someone else on the bus.

Picking my ticket up on Saturday but here's hoping i won't be in the wooden stand. Fucking deathtrap. <cr> All that can be said is thank God smoking has been banned from football grounds.

How the exits etc pass health and safety nowadays in that stand is beyond me.

How the exits etc pass health and safety nowadays in that stand is beyond me.

I know, trying to get down they stupid stairs in a hurry is near impossible.

I hate it that its always the gerry kerr stand that has no leg room what so ever that i end up sitting in.

Thankfully this time i have tickets for the other stand so ill be patching the gerry kerr tickets to someone else on the bus.

Last game we played at tannadice(3.3 cuellar own goal game I think????) I was at the back row of the West Stand, now I ain't the biggest of guys but my head was almost touching the roof. Just incase you encounter some back row seats pap them off to someone on your bus also :craphead:

EDIT: I stood all game, I wasn't meaning my head was nearly touching the roof from sitting, it ain't that bad :D

Last game we played at tannadice(3.3 cuellar own goal game I think????) I was at the back row of the West Stand, now I ain't the biggest of guys but my head was almost touching the roof. Just incase you encounter some back row seats pap them off to someone on your bus also :craphead:

EDIT: I stood all game, I wasn't meaning my head was nearly touching the roof from sitting, it ain't that bad :D

:lol: thats what i was thinking, god it must be bad up the back lol