Do you receive a warm welcome on here

D4RNL

Or is it like another prominent site where you get sniff sniff treatment until you have over 300 posts?

I'm looking forward to a more enlightening and educated conversation on this site, is it possible?

<cr><cr><cr>

I've only been on RM for a couple of months after being on another site(probably same one you are referring to).The difference is night and day with good early impressions of loyal bears who like a bit of banter as well as some reasoned debate.It's not like the other site who report you to the Procurator Fiscal for calling someone a fool.

piss off asswipe i knew i should have got admin to bin you when they asked me to vouch for you

:mutley: :mutley: :mutley:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like life and the world in general there will be some who post daft stuff and some who can't bare another bear who has a different opinion, some will be tolerant and some will be less so, regardless you will find most posters to be honest and straight talking. I came on here just before the BBC Scotland site was killed off and it's a good place to catch the non-political correct truth. I'd rather one or two intelligent posts than 300 predictable ones. Welcome to the site

I had a good welcome, if you didn't then don't take it personaly - it's only natural people are skeptical of new members as they could be tims like that Mikeblue

only because i wasn't online on the 28th March. :pipe:

I had a good welcome, if you didn't then don't take it personaly - it's only natural people are skeptical of new members as they could be tims like that Mikeblue

only because i wasn't online on the 28th March. :pipe:

You were. I kept calling you Tardy

:lol:

To be honest. I find correcting grammar, punctuation and spelling fairly tedious. Unless it's used in a jocular fashion.

That should be a comma after honest. ;)

I noticed that earlier, but i thought Jim was a bit tetchy today so i let it go. ;)

When did this site start up? I had never heard of it until very recently, same with Vanguard Bears. Does it have an aim or a tie-in with something? Follow Follow makes my eyes hurt most of the time and I inevitably just draw the ire of almost everyone on it if I ever post. I used to post on Fat Eck until he retired, I know he wasn't everyone's cup of heavy, but I thought he was excellent, so now you know where I'm coming from in my views. Site looks good and works well, although the huge length of posts that multi quote can be a bit annoying (second post and I'm criticising already, no wonder I draw ire...). Also can you swear on here?

Or is it like another prominent site where you get sniff sniff treatment until you have over 300 posts?

I'm looking forward to a more enlightening and educated conversation on this site, is it possible?

<cr><cr><cr>

Yup that is totally possible. Just stay well clear of Budmod :lol:

Welcome :beer2:

when i joined i never got any sniff sniff treatment from anyone just the odd welcome to the site and that

my partner says am never off this forum anytime the laptop is out its out am straight on here thats how good it is

but you will get to know the ones that are good with the banter

Guest Andypendek
When did this site start up? I had never heard of it until very recently, same with Vanguard Bears. Does it have an aim or a tie-in with something? Follow Follow makes my eyes hurt most of the time and I inevitably just draw the ire of almost everyone on it if I ever post. I used to post on Fat Eck until he retired, I know he wasn't everyone's cup of heavy, but I thought he was excellent, so now you know where I'm coming from in my views. Site looks good and works well, although the huge length of posts that multi quote can be a bit annoying (second post and I'm criticising already, no wonder I draw ire...). Also can you swear on here?

Better get used to it, that's my pet hate too.

On-topic, I'd say you used to get a warm welcome but it's getting brutal just now for accusations of being a tim. Hopefully it'll pass.

Welcome to the site, btw :unionflag: :unsure:

You'll get what the rest of them get, a full interrogation, and you will fold under questioning make no mistake ! But in the meantime yer at yer aunties ! ;):sherlock:

bully :harhar:

(tu) Sorted Mate me an D4RNL are gaun on holiday to Magaluf the gither next year ! He answered all questions appropriately ! ;):sherlock: