Do you receive a warm welcome on here

D4RNL

RM tends to judge people on their contribution - not their post count.... ;)

Welcome to the forum mate.

Aww fuck. Almost 10,000 posts trying to make people like me and now it's all about contribution!! Fucking typical!! <_<

I just laughed out loud.

I'm a funny guy! ^_^

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Or is it like another prominent site where you get sniff sniff treatment until you have over 300 posts?

I'm looking forward to a more enlightening and educated conversation on this site, is it possible?

<cr><cr><cr>

From Inverkip??

Do you know Stef?

welcome i am the member who remains calm at all times, plus i never get involved in any arguing. :rolleyes:

And never uses any capital letters or grammar :mutley:

oh so true manti, but i never attended school much. i was always over at the albion watching our team training and getting autographs. :lol:

Or is it like another prominent site where you get sniff sniff treatment until you have over 300 posts?

I'm looking forward to a more enlightening and educated conversation on this site, is it possible?

<cr><cr><cr>

Why is this post in the Bears Den, it's got Fuck all to do with Rangers :craphead:

Welcome to the site :beer2:

<cr><cr><cr>

I've only been on RM for a couple of months after being on another site(probably same one you are referring to).The difference is night and day with good early impressions of loyal bears who like a bit of banter as well as some reasoned debate.It's not like the other site who report you to the Procurator Fiscal for calling someone a fool.

<cr><cr><cr>

I've only been on RM for a couple of months after being on another site(probably same one you are referring to).The difference is night and day with good early impressions of loyal bears who like a bit of banter as well as some reasoned debate.It's not like the other site who report you to the Procurator Fiscal for calling someone a fool.

piss off asswipe i knew i should have got admin to bin you when they asked me to vouch for you