What's the funniest chant/song you've ever heard at a game?

RangersKenny

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Nakamura ate my wian (sliced it, diced it, put it in chow mein). I also met some Millwall fans after playing Brighton and they said they sang to them "you only sing when you're mincing" :lol:

The worst is sung by Spurs fans to Sol Campbell:

Sol, Sol! Wherever you may be,

You're on the verge of lunacy.

And we don't give a f*ck if you're hanging from a tree,

You Judas c*nt with HIV

Under Advocaat I remember the Hearts fans singing "More tims than Celtic!" at us and who can forget the legendary Simon Stainrod and Ian McCall song "He's white, he's blue, he shat in Simons shoe, its Ian McCall, Ian McCall."

Man Utd Fans

Ji Sung Park Song

"Park, Park

Wherever You May Be,

They Eat Dogs In Your Country

It Could Be Worse,

You Could Be Scouse

Eating Rats In Your Council House"

Down at Rugby Park last month, "GLAAASGOW... CEEELTIC... PAAAEDOPHILES... OOOH... OOOH... OOOH!" moved on to; "MIIICHAEL... JAAACKSON... CEEELTIC FAN... OOOH... OOOH... OOOH!".

When we skelped them three-nil at Ibrox (Novo double, Hutton caused it all afternoon), a Police announcement asked them to stay seated until the final whistle and a wee part of the West Enclosure started chanting; "THREE-NIIIL... AND YOU CAN'T GO HOME! THREE-NIIIL... AND YOU CAN'T GO HOME!"

In Barcelona's main square where most of us spent the afternoon (In 2007, probably two years ago exactly very soon), an old gypsy woman was walking around begging for change and everyone pointed at her chanting; "PETROV'S MAW! PETROV'S MAW! PETROV'S MAAAW!. She left with more change than she had stubble, in our defence.

This is football related, I was in Ibiza last year, walking to the west end one night when a rather angry looking lookie-lookie man stormed past with a English lad walking about three feet behind him, minging on all sorts, pointing and chanting; "JIMMY, JIMMY, JIMMY FLOYD-HASSLEBAINK!". That was a laugh.

I quite like "SOME POOR MONKEY'S GOT A TONY MOWBRAY HEAD! these days. :lol:

A few boys we met at the Chelsea pre-season game last season had a few crackers about spurs.

one i remember was ''Singing l have a foreskin, haven't you....fuck the jew''!!!! lol

im sure if we even attempted anythin like that, we'd be deleted points, sinbinned, playin behind closed doors etc :D

I was let into this one on a night out with a mad Arsenal fan. It's sung to the tune of "She'll be coming round the mountain"

We'll be running round Tottenham with our willies hanging out,

We'll be running round Tottenham with our willies hanging out,

We'll be running round Tottenham,

Running round Tottenham

Running round Totthenham with our willies hanging out,

Singing "I've got a foreskin, haven't you?"

Singing "I've got a foreskin, haven't you?"

Singing "I've got a foreskin,

"I've got a foreskin,

"I've got a foreskin, haven't you? - DIRTY JEW!"

Funny but not for those who lack a sense of humour/foreskin.

pardon my ignorance but whats the spurs jew connection?

something to do with a severe lack of foreskins on the seats of white hart lane

At my local club we played a team that comprised of only black players (That club was in serious trouble and were being used by Jean Marc Gillou, to dump Ivorian players there).

So, at around the 80th minute their only white player comes on the pitch, cue the entire ground starting to make monkey sounds every time he touches the ball :lol:

i would of loved to have seen that!

At my local club we played a team that comprised of only black players (That club was in serious trouble and were being used by Jean Marc Gillou, to dump Ivorian players there).

So, at around the 80th minute their only white player comes on the pitch, cue the entire ground starting to make monkey sounds every time he touches the ball :lol:

seen that