What's the funniest chant/song you've ever heard at a game?

RangersKenny

A few boys we met at the Chelsea pre-season game last season had a few crackers about spurs.

one i remember was ''Singing l have a foreskin, haven't you....fuck the jew''!!!! lol

im sure if we even attempted anythin like that, we'd be deleted points, sinbinned, playin behind closed doors etc :D

I was let into this one on a night out with a mad Arsenal fan. It's sung to the tune of "She'll be coming round the mountain"

We'll be running round Tottenham with our willies hanging out,

We'll be running round Tottenham,

Running round Tottenham

Running round Totthenham with our willies hanging out,

Singing "I've got a foreskin, haven't you?"

Singing "I've got a foreskin,

"I've got a foreskin,

"I've got a foreskin, haven't you? - DIRTY JEW!"

Funny but not for those who lack a sense of humour/foreskin.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember being at a Bolton v ManUre game circa 1977 and at the time Tommy Docherty was having an affair with the then United physio Laurie Brown's wife.

Cue Bolton fans chant of "Who's up Mary Brown?, Who's up Mary Brown? Tommy, Tommy Docherty!"

To the tune of knees up mother brown. Made me chuckle.

Still think the "Who's that coming over B***il" one is the best i've heard for years though.

At my local club we played a team that comprised of only black players (That club was in serious trouble and were being used by Jean Marc Gillou, to dump Ivorian players there).

So, at around the 80th minute their only white player comes on the pitch, cue the entire ground starting to make monkey sounds every time he touches the ball :lol:

Also, several years ago a big car factory was closing. Coincidence had it we were playing the team from that city that wee, unemployment was about to rise hugely because that factory employed thousands of people.

'Stand up, if you have a job' didn't sit well with them :lol:

i was at an oldham athletic game whilst will haining was there, his missus michelle marsh used to wander the outside of the pitch trying to get a bit of attention, the entire stand were singing

"get your tits our for the lads" & "you're just a shit lucy pinder", had me in stitches.

man u and city game back in the 70 man city by far the better team then they started singing to the tune of daisy daisy..man u man u up in an aeroplane man u man u never came back again ...missed the middle bit but it finished.. you look sweet strapped into a seat ..of an aeroplane halfed in two.........now i dont feel too bad about what i,ve heard us sing..compared to this..

Middle bit is "they thought they were going to heaven in a bowing 707"

man u and city game back in the 70 man city by far the better team then they started singing to the tune of daisy daisy..man u man u up in an aeroplane man u man u never came back again ...missed the middle bit but it finished.. you look sweet strapped into a seat ..of an aeroplane halfed in two.........now i dont feel too bad about what i,ve heard us sing..compared to this..

Middle bit is "they thought they were going to heaven in a bowing 707"

doh You dont say!

I remember singing that on the way to Bremen on a bus... from bloody France, through Belgium, through Holland (where I got off at Rotterdam and the rest carried on) and that's what they were all singing.

Was funny for the first 2 and a half hours... after that.

Oh and they changed Adebayor to Evander Sno.

A few boys we met at the Chelsea pre-season game last season had a few crackers about spurs.

one i remember was ''Singing l have a foreskin, haven't you....fuck the jew''!!!! lol

im sure if we even attempted anythin like that, we'd be deleted points, sinbinned, playin behind closed doors etc :D

I was let into this one on a night out with a mad Arsenal fan. It's sung to the tune of "She'll be coming round the mountain"

We'll be running round Tottenham,

Running round Tottenham

Running round Totthenham with our willies hanging out,

Singing "I've got a foreskin,

"I've got a foreskin,

"I've got a foreskin, haven't you? - DIRTY JEW!"

Funny but not for those who lack a sense of humour/foreskin.

pardon my ignorance but whats the spurs jew connection?

What's the one to the same tune as that Viduka tune, it's only one Henrik Larsson, he's got a face - like a martian

something something

then...

Larsson is a fucking paedophile :lol:

There's only one Henrik Larsson

He's got hair like a martian

With a packet of sweets and a cheeky smile

Larsson is a fucking paedophile.

Also works with

There's only one Jorge Cadete,

He's got hair like spaghetti....

(to the tune of Yellow Submarine)

Just a mile from Brigton Toll,

Live an underclass, in a hole,

And they hide their sordid shame,

Abusing children is their game,

Kelly, White and Big Jock too,

Filthy maggots, hid what they knew,

But the truth can now be told,

Celtic's history shall now unfold......

Big Jock knew about the Celtic paedophiles, the Celtic paedophiles, the Celtic paedophiles,

Big Jock knew about the Celtic paedophiles........... :pipe:

Next old firm game next old firm game

What's the one to the same tune as that Viduka tune, it's only one Henrik Larsson, he's got a face - like a martian

something something

then...

Larsson is a fucking paedophile :lol:

Theres only one Henrik Larsson

He's got a face a martian

With a bag of sweets

And a cheeky smile

Larson is a fucking peadophile

:D

A few of us down the front at Tynecastle the other week were singing to the hearts GK, "We got paid on Friday".

It never really took off though. We also tried, "you couldnae pay all your players", but it never kicked off either.

TBH, our fans never really made much noise at Tynecastle, which was a bit disappointing.

A few of us down the front at Tynecastle the other week were singing to the hearts GK, "We got paid on Friday".

It never really took off though. We also tried, "you couldnae pay all your players", but it never kicked off either.

TBH, our fans never really made much noise at Tynecastle, which was a bit disappointing.

I thought it was decent untill they scored their second goal and it just went dead , Was a much better atmosphere at Hibs earlier in the season. Build my gallows went on strong for a good 10 - 15 mins.

• 10 months later...