What happened next?

*Manticore*

Remember it well, interesting to note them appealing to the ref, just shows nothing changes.

What about the run from Mons Meg?. All the way from almost our goal line to theirs before smashing it home in typical skilful fashion, my god how’s that for effort, cannae think of any of today’s players who would make that run, and boy were we laughing at them.

:clap::clap::clap:

That was my 1st OF game, 3-1 to us, a remember the game being held up for 5mins due to crowd trouble among the tims, they where throwing bottles from the back of the terraces and hitting their own down the front after griegs goal. They spilled onto the ash track round the park, we won the treble that year, the home OF game we won 3-2 after being 2-0 down at home was the one before this one.

That was my 1st OF game, 3-1 to us, a remember the game being held up for 5mins due to crowd trouble among the tims, they where throwing bottles from the back of the terraces and hitting their own down the front after griegs goal. They spilled onto the ash track round the park, we won the treble that year, the home OF game we won 3-2 after being 2-0 down at home was the one before this one.

The 3-2 game went our way when we moved Big DJ from centre half to centre forward at half time to partner Gordon Smith.The game was never televised because of a dispute between the tv companies and sponsorship which was being led by Hibs wanting Bukkta on their shirts(not buckfast)

The 3-2 game went our way when we moved Big DJ from centre half to centre forward at half time to partner Gordon Smith.The game was never televised because of a dispute between the tv companies and sponsorship which was being led by Hibs wanting Bukkta on their shirts(not buckfast)

If a remember right Smith scored 2,and DJ the other, you,ve some memory would I be right in saying we beat Celtic reserves that same season 6-1 at Ibrox while the 1st team was drawing 2-2 at Celtic Park, my dad took me to that reserve game as he didnt want me going to their ground,just incase a was only about 12 then.

If a remember right Smith scored 2,and DJ the other, you,ve some memory would I be right in saying we beat Celtic reserves that same season 6-1 at Ibrox while the 1st team was drawing 2-2 at Celtic Park, my dad took me to that reserve game as he didnt want me going to their ground,just incase a was only about 12 then.

You are right enough FUDGIE52 about Smith scoring 2 and DJ the other-i coudn't confirm the reserve score but the 2 Parkhead league games that season were 1-1 and 2-0 to them.There was a 2-2 draw at Parkhead on the first day of season 76/77 i.e. the previous season.

You are right enough FUDGIE52 about Smith scoring 2 and DJ the other-i coudn't confirm the reserve score but the 2 Parkhead league games that season were 1-1 and 2-0 to them.There was a 2-2 draw at Parkhead on the first day of season 76/77 i.e. the previous season.

Where we 2-0 up in that 2-2 game, it could,ve been that season a can recall the score coming over the tannoy, and my dad going tonto at a guy called Callahan that played for them, never seen my old man as angry.

Where we 2-0 up in that 2-2 game, it could,ve been that season a can recall the score coming over the tannoy, and my dad going tonto at a guy called Callahan that played for them, never seen my old man as angry.

Aye 2-0 up and drawing 2-2 with the usual late goal conceded(sounds familiar)-the guy Callaghan could have been Tommy Callaghan who played for them.Your old man was right-abuse them all!

How many of you remember this one?

Nobody there could forget it?

27 seconds in (to the clip), timmy thinks he's got a corner, maybe even a pen......

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7v0o8j2FNPw

OMG where did the years go seems like yesterday, good to see a wee mention of Bobby Russell, what a silky player he was,

Remember us singing:hooli hooli hooligans" to them, haha!!, [we had a cheek] haha!!