***The Official Rangers v Hibs Thread***

Muff

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't suprise me doc.

I also left Whittaker out as he just does not perform against his old side. It's like he tries to hard and he gets carried away.

I would like to see McMillan get a run at right back, I still think he is the best we have on our books there despite the way he has been messed about in the last year in the reserves. But I very much doubt those of us who have been impressed by his displays in the reserves over the last couple of seasons will ever see him in the first team.

:spacer: :spacertall: :spacertall: :mcgregor:

:whittaker: :bougherra: :broadfoot: :papac:

:burke: :davis: :mendes: :beasley:

:spacer: :boyd: :miller:

Subs:

:alexander: :weir: :aaron: :fleck: :novo: :edu: :lafferty:

I'd have

:mcgregor:

:whittaker::weir::bougherra::papac:

:davis::edu::mendes::beasley:

:miller::lafferty:

FFS I've tried to edit it into looking like a real lineup about 8 times, given up.

Edit: Doc, we all know McCulloch earned his position today :rolleyes:

try putting [centre] - then insert your team- [/centre] (tu) but spell it center

McGregor

Whittaker

Bougherra

Broadfoot (cb)

Papac

Novo (l)

Ferguson

Mendes

Davis

Miller

Boyd

I like Novo playing wide left. Gives him the opportunity to have a shot on his right foot at an angle that he usually scores from, Hibees not as strong at RB as they are at LB too.

I'm going to the match - feel I may be a jinx though as the last game I attended this season was the shambles that was Kaunus.

Will go for 2-0 victory for us. Boyd x2

Boyd's pretty much confirmed what a lot of people thought, which is that against the lesser teams he'll score goals for fun, but stick him up against a decent defence and he's not much use at all. For that reason I'd drop him against Hibs. Lafferty played well and scored yesterday, and for that reason has earned a start in his proper position in my opinion.

Not that I think for a second Boyd will actually be dropped, you understand.

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :bougherra: :weir: :papac:

:davis: :ferguson: :mendes: :beasley:

:boyd: :miller:

I see a few have included McMillan at RB, but surely now is the worst time to be bringing in totally inexperienced players? IMO the next 3 games will play a big part in deciding the title this season and bringing youngsters into that kind of pressure can ruin careers before they're even started.