• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will be interesting, I would like to see the following:

:mcgregor:

:broadfoot: :bougherra: :weir: :papac:

:davis: :ferguson: :mendes: :aaron:

:boyd: :miller:

You don't start splitting up a partnership between Boyd and Miller as they are getting goals between them, and I think Mendes and Ferguson are starting to gel in the middle of the park, was pretty clear to see in the first half at least of the Utd game. Aaron should be brought in from the start for this game as it's at Ibrox and Hibs won't be as defensive as some other teams.

You don't start splitting up a partnership between Boyd and Miller as they are getting goals between them, and I think Mendes and Ferguson are starting to gel in the middle of the park, was pretty clear to see in the first half at least of the Utd game. Aaron should be brought in from the start for this game as it's at Ibrox and Hibs won't be as defensive as some other teams.

That would be my team too. Lets get a bit of pace back in the team out wide.

best formation at the moment...I wonder if we would ever risk taking out big Davie to give him a break and put Edu in as a holding midfielder just in front of the back three

best formation at the moment...I wonder if we would ever risk taking out big Davie to give him a break and put Edu in as a holding midfielder just in front of the back three

3-0 with that team!

:rangers:

I'd take 1-0 right now.

so would I. any win will do me and i dont care how we get it. This is going to be a very very tough game. I have no doubt we will score against them, its the recent problems in defence that are concerning me the most.

couldnt agree more,that will be my team aswell

Rangers (from): McGregor, Whittaker, Broadfoot, Weir, Papac, Davis, Mendes, Ferguson, McCulloch, Lafferty, Miller, Novo, Boyd, Alexander, Beasley, Dailly, Niguez, Fleck

:anguish: Why oh why?

Edu is injured, Bougherra might not make it - so if any defenders get injured during the match - I don't see what other options Smith has available but to include those two in the squad.