***Official NHL Thread***

bluenose_72

The flames playing tonight?

They are at home to the Phoenix Coyotes, starts at 3am (tu)

Go Flames go! :cheers:

Flames have some great players! They had a good win away to San Jose a few days ago.

afraidd to say don't see them as much as i did whe n i lived there and they're not often on telly as NANS2 on setanta1 never has them!

Thrashers beat the Canadiens 4-2 :D

good score for your guys. :)

That's 3 wins in a row now which is our best run since November! Ever since claiming Peverley off waivers and making Kovy captain we have won 3 out of 4 I think. Our defence is looking much more solid and Lehtonen is playing well after conceding 7 away to Florida.

It will all end tonight though away to the Flyers who we never do well against! :anguish:

That's the Canes not playing until Tuesday, after beating the Penguins the other night. If you can, look for the highlights of the Canes v Maple Leafs and Penguins games - Cam Ward was unbelievable. He basicly won us both of the games. On NHL On the Fly the guy was saying in the last 2 games Ward has had 64 shots to deal with, and he has only conceded one. That is a worrying figure in terms of our defence, but for Ward that is just outstanding.

Oh, and the Canes game v NY Rangers could be shown on NASN - it is that viewer vote thing.