***Official NHL Thread***

bluenose_72

He's not in the NHL now, but did any of you see this ridiculous goal this 9 year old kid scored?

Thats crazy :drool:

How do yous manage to watch Hockey from the UK?

I pay a yearly subsciption on ESPN360. Cost £70 but you get every single game, so I'm paying less than £1 per game.

Give this a bump.

Thrashers just went 2-1 up at MSG against the Rangers, Rcih Peverley with the goal on the Powerplay.

I'm growling at the Rangers. C'mon Blueshirts. Get busy and score more goals!! Actually, NYR tends to start fast and then slowly moves down to the middle and later fights to get the fourth place in the division.

Thrashers have been the better team in this game. NYR are still a threat though, Moose Hedberg giving up some good rebounds.

Head onto atdhe.net just now if you want Prodigy, they might have a link to a game.

Some great action here in the last couple minutes. Kovalchuk hits the post with a beautiful wrist shot, then Peverley almost found the corner off a feed from rookie Evander Kane, THEN Armstrong tripped a NYR defenseman while he was sprawled on the ice :lol:

NYR going to go on the Powerplay, can they level it up?

Prod, I would suggest you watch Canucks vs Red Wings. Red Wings usually play well.

4-2, advantage Thrashers. Both can score well, but comparing to other games now, that is quite a high scoring game with somewhat shaky defense.

Prod, if you want to know, I root for the New York Rangers and have been doing that since 1969. Go Blueshirts.

Bluenose_72 roots for the Atlanta Thrashers.