***Official NHL Thread***

bluenose_72

Full time in Atlanta.

Tampa Bay Lighting 3-6 Atlanta Thrashers

St Louis(2), Meszaros

Kovalchuk(2), Peverley(2), Bogosian, Salmela

Thrashers were 4-0 up in the 2nd and cruising, but TB got 3 back and had everyone getting a bit nervous! Then Peverley scored to make it 5-3 and Kaptain Kovy fired past Smith to make it 6-3.

Pavelec in the ATL goal had a good game making some key saves. Hedman and Kane got their first NHL points, getting an assist each.

My 3 stars are Kovalchuk, Peverley and Bogosian.

Alex Ovechkin has just scored his 5th goal in 3 games :praise: This guy has absolutely everything! Best player in the NHL without a doubt.

I've got tickets to the Caps game against the Devils on Monday, so I'll get to see him for the first time live

Alex Ovechkin has just scored his 5th goal in 3 games :praise: This guy has absolutely everything! Best player in the NHL without a doubt.

I've got tickets to the Caps game against the Devils on Monday, so I'll get to see him for the first time live

Ex Thrasher Braydon Coburn was just pwned by Alex Semin to make it 3-2 Caps, they are a great team to watch.

Awww ya lucky bassa! :clap: That in Washington or New Jersey? Quite a distance from Texas is it not?

Ex Thrasher Braydon Coburn was just pwned by Alex Semin to make it 3-2 Caps, they are a great team to watch.

Awww ya lucky bassa! :clap: That in Washington or New Jersey? Quite a distance from Texas is it not?

It's in DC, I've lived here for about 8 months, my parents still live in Dallas though

It's in DC, I've lived here for about 8 months, my parents still live in Dallas though

Ahh right cool. Some of my relatives live in Virginia and are fans of the Caps, they slag me off for following Atlanta :anguish:

And what a game this is! Firstly, Mike Richards scores one off Tom Poti's skate to make it 3-3 then he scores again for his hat trick, 4-3 Flyers! Send in the hats!

TG, what part of Dallas would that be?

TG, what part of Dallas would that be?

North Dallas- Preston Hollow

The guy is unbelievable. Some of the goal highlights on youtube are :drool:

Dropped 9 Goals in our first two and let Tampa Bay take us to a shoot out. :anguish:

In fairness though, we started last season awfully and ended up in the Conference Finals, I'm not optimistic of even making the post-season if we keep this up though.