nvager

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A BRILLIANT fishing expedition!!

I give myself 11 out of 10!!

:mutley: :mutley: :mutley:

Rot. Bet you meant this seriously and then when you got totally slagged off you decided to use the replies of 'fishing' to your advantage :P

Wrong this time my little friend!! remember I said it was "far fetched" a wee clue.

:mutley:

:mutley::mutley::mutley:

Rot. Bet you meant this seriously and then when you got totally slagged off you decided to use the replies of 'fishing' to your advantage :P

Wrong this time my little friend!! remember I said it was "far fetched" a wee clue.

Surely if your fishing you need to catch something for this to be worthwhile?

:mutley::mutley::mutley:

Surely if your fishing you need to catch something for this to be worthwhile?

I did 54 replies!

Thats the whole point to get people posting and debating.

• 1 month later...
Balde's contract is up in the summer. Offering him £12k a week for a year rolling Walter?

We have worse CHs on our books.

We certainly have. And it wouldn't be such a bad combination as his partner Boogie can play a bit.

It will never happen though.

Don't be so sure of that.. :rolleyes:

Big clumsy centre halves in his mould are ten a penny in just about every Europe league, especially when you start droping into the lower leagues.

Baring that in mind I see no reason whatsoever as to why we would even contemplate signing a guy who has hardly kicked a ball in earnst for nearly three years.