Boyd

Bluenose_Pete

I think, against his better judgement, Smith will start Boyd in this game. I don't think he'll trouble Celtic or score though. Would love to be proved wrong.

I actually think this is a game that could make Lafferty if given a chance up top, whether that's from the start or off the bench. He's got the tools to ask serious questions of Celtic, it's just not come together for him yet.

I'm one of his biggest critics, but he has earned the right to start next week.

Outwith the troublesome left mid spot and maybe right back, the team picks itself.

I'm with you mate. I thought he put 110% in today and cannot be dropped next week. In fact it's probably one of the easier team selections we have to make all season. Bougherra at CB, Kirky at RB, Novo for Lafferty on left.

4-0 gers and back on track for the league title.

Outwith the troublesome left mid spot and maybe right back, the team picks itself.

I'm with you mate. I thought he put 110% in today and cannot be dropped next week. In fact it's probably one of the easier team selections we have to make all season. Bougherra at CB, Kirky at RB, Novo for Lafferty on left.

4-0 gers and back on track for the league title.

What a prediction mate, Hope your even half right !!!! :unionflag:

I think, against his better judgement, Smith will start Boyd in this game. I don't think he'll trouble Celtic or score though. Would love to be proved wrong.

I actually think this is a game that could make Lafferty if given a chance up top, whether that's from the start or off the bench. He's got the tools to ask serious questions of Celtic, it's just not come together for him yet.

Okay so let me get this straight, Boyd has scored more goals than anyone else so far this season, improved his all round game, yet you would rather untried, untested, unproven Lafferty played up top, seriously where has Lafferty shown he has the tools. I believe in years to come Lafferty will be a big player for us, but just now you go with a front two (Boyd and Miller) and play a natural winger on the left because Hinkel is a joke of a RB.

I would be unsurprised to see either Adam or LM there, for the "physical" aspect