I'm never confident

going into an OF game. Always fear the worst and think they are gonna get the shitey arse decisions and score at the wrong times.

BUT.............................................

This one just feels like a victory written all over it. Dont know if thats a good or a bad thing but i just cannot see them taking anything from this game.

2-0 Gers.

:bouncy:

going into an OF game. Always fear the worst and think they are gonna get the shitey arse decisions and score at the wrong times.

BUT.............................................

This one just feels like a victory written all over it. Dont know if thats a good or a bad thing but i just cannot see them taking anything from this game.

2-0 Gers.

i get nervous as fuck before every game, but this one i feel more excited about.

i think its gonna be a comfortable one! 3-0

cant fuckin wait for it

I wish I was confident. The days of me being positive and confident with a Rangers win ended last season.

When WE are confident that makes me nervous.

I think they will cause us more problems with Bougherra missing than we will them.

If Davis doesnt perform forget it, we need him and Mendes to be at the top of thier game. Barry WILL be anonymous for most of the match as per usual.

Unfortunatley Big lee or Adam WILL get the LM slot for at least 75 mins.

Whittaker will be at RB.

McGregeor is still in goals.

Yep, Im oozing with confidence.

Best we can hope for is a draw with this one I reckon.

I'm the same, never confident before the game! Lets not forget that they are not in great shape either, but could easily exploit our defensive problems. However, they have no real midfield just now, and we have by far the best footballers! I honestly think Fergie has been saving something just for this game! You watch him go on Saturday!

If Bougherra is fit then I hope Walter puts B/Foot back to R/B. I can't see many crosses coming in from the flanks with Sasa & B/Foot out wide!

Also, I honestly can't beleive for a minute that Walter wouldn't play Boyd on Saturday. With our m/field on top form & getting plenty service to the front two then we shouldn't have anything to worry about! :rangers:

If Bougherra is not fit we are in trouble as Daily will be first sub on the bench.

Secondly Whittaker and Davis are very weak defending the right flank.

Thirdly Walter may come up with a 4 5 1 weird line up and no Boyd!

On the other hand IF Bougherra IS fit and Broadfoot is at RB and a winger plays and Boyd IS up front - 3-1 Rangers!