Huge worry for Saturday.

polar bear

My worries are - McGregor's distribution and cross balls, Broadfoot, Bougherra missing out, Whittaker at RB, our defending at set pieces and in general. McCulloch or Adam on the park, our midfield, especially Ferguson and after his last two performance, Steven Davis. Also Boyd upfront. Do we just launch the ball all day up to him, will he put in a shift if he start??

My worries are - McGregor's distribution and cross balls, Broadfoot, Bougherra missing out, Whittaker at RB, our defending at set pieces and in general. McCulloch or Adam on the park, our midfield, especially Ferguson and after his last two performance, Steven Davis. Also Boyd upfront. Do we just launch the ball all day up to him, will he put in a shift if he start??

Not much then :lol:

Robson, Hartley and Brown's robust approach has to be our main concern on Saturday.

If they really press Mendes and Ferguson they will stifle them and we will go nowhere as we have two 'wide' men who like playing infield aswell.

If this happens it will aimless punts towards Boyd and Miller all day, just as it was against Hearts.

Robson, Hartley and Brown's robust approach has to be our main concern on Saturday.

If they really press Mendes and Ferguson they will stifle them and we will go nowhere as we have two 'wide' men who like playing infield aswell.

If this happens it will aimless punts towards Boyd and Miller all day, just as it was against Hearts.

Cant see us getting beat Scott Browns no kicked a baw since he left Hibs doesnae know where to play him Boruc is shitting himself he doesnae fuck up , Hartley and Robson will be happy just to get a game the nips no going to do any thing Odea and the german are murder under preasure Mc Manus if he plays fine , if he doesnae even better 2-0 the Bears and wee dance at the end

:bouncy: :bouncy:

Thats made me feel less confident now. If we fucking lose this I'll be so depressed with this club.

But if we win... :lol:

If Bougherra plays and Broadfoot is at RB we should be ok.

I just hope Walter plays 4 4 2 with a winger. Would love to see Aaron play, but it is unlikely.

I'd have to agree there. I'm definitely more confident in Broadfoot than Whittaker at RB for Saturdays game. The 4 4 2 should be kept the same I dont think were in a position where it would be wise to chop and change for such a big game.

Its strange one, on one hand i am happy with the strength of our midfield, especially Davis,Mendes and Ferguson. On the other hand you then ask where will the width come from in our midfield. To be honest, on Saturday i dont think Wattie will look for wodth from our midfield, he will look to the full backs to provide that, but in doing that he is in danger of allowing Celtic to tie up the centre of the park and stifle us in central poisitions.

We should be confident though, we have an exxeptional record in the SPL at home and we should be looking to take the game to them.

does anyone want to see us win "nasty"? i certainly do, put in a few feisty challenges into e japs and rattle e celtic back line like they dont know what has hit them, also want the defence to be mean causing the strikers to get frustrated and lash out, i really really want the league this year and its becoming a joke now that we've not won it in so long!!

I don't think either team has been playing well consistantly all season so it's probably fairly balanced. We simply cannot allow them to outmuscle us in midfield or allow them to get balls into the box cheaply. I really don't have the confidence in our centre halves to be able to deal with them. We need to come out all guns blazing and take the game to them, not sit in and try to catch them on the break. :unionflag:

'Set pieces',scared shitless about them having a set piece anywhere near our goal :( .Otherwise,I am extremely confident of severely beating this mob. :D

love your confidence

:mutley:

I think some folk need a valium prescription on a weekly basis

Broadfoot has been fine in Old Firm games and he has been steady at Centre Back its Weir thats worrying me with him sitting so deep now and a lack of pace :(

Adam or McCulloch on the park or even could add Beasley to that cant afford to carry any passengers on Saturday

haha, man, your heartrate must be akin to a fieldmouse the amount you worry!

Broadfoot - has been fine all season, in either position

Bougherra - The downside to him being out is that Weir is definately in

LM - no argument mate haha

Adam - did well in the last OF game, may also do more than Beasley?

Midfield - is better than theirs, easily

Ferguson - his last 2 games werent bad?

Davis - If he plays like he did against DUFC, then I agree, if not, I dont

Boyd - I dont think ANYONE is more fired up for this game than him, so, I would expect perhaps his best performance in a Rangers shirt. Scored against them last time he started (tu)

The last part, for me, is the main worry, we really NEED to stop lumping it, and, keep the ball on the deck, if we do that, we will win, against any other side in this league mate. However, we cant seem to keep it on the deck after one half.