Tonight's the Night

BallochBear

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Total stitch up as we predicted. Revisionist lies about never signing Catholics before MoJo, then Jeanette Findlay and Devine getting the major representations, are the vindication of my views.

At least they called him Graham Spi-ers! doh

He also sounds dreadful in this context. He's not up to the role.

Oh, and so much for BallochBear's claim on Spiers having no editorial input.

Whats going on? Mines has cut out just after the bears stopped talking.

Not much....

It's a very poor debate on sectarianism within Scottish Football. As usual Spiers has nothing to offer other than pointing the finger without solutions.

:(

Jeanette fucking Finlay?

So much for impartiality!!!

Notably, she made strong and valid points about wind ups being ok, but abusing people for their religion or race is wrong, then contradicted her own explanations by saying that IRA songs, celebrating the murders of innocents purely for being British, were OK. doh

Christ these people are thick!!! I could out-debate a whole team of these half-wits with thesauruses.

Jeeso going by speirs and his rubbish i must be the only person in this country who thinks sectarianism is no a problem in Scotland doh

Who the fuck is this cunt sayin the tims support of the IRA is political and not anti Protestant <cr>

And know weve been an anti kafflik club for 100 years :lol:

Kipper and done up spring to mind. The cunt gets his Provo supporting bastards in to help his cause, the guy wants fucking strung up by Smith, SDM and Bain for this piss, it is totally out of order. The English don;t know the history of Tom Devine and she devil so they'll just swallow it all whole. Fucking knew it.